How to Make a Server?

stoatsnhoney's Avatar stoatsnhoney12/11/17 8:55 pm
1 emeralds 253 4
12/12/2017 9:33 am
Flappo's Avatar Flappo
I want to make a role-play server but I don't want to do Realms (I can't afford it.) How can I make a free server? I want to do it easily but I'm willing to put in time and effort. I use an Apple computer, too. Idk if I'm missing any info you might need to help me but if so tell me in the comments. Thanks!

-4nrMike
stoatsnhoney
Level 26 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/12/2017 9:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
server.pro is a free solution but don't expect too much out of it. Hosting a server usually costs some. Hosting on your own pc also comes with downsides like not being able to run it 24/7 and is really not recommended to do on an Apple.
12/12/2017 9:00 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
ItsFadeIN
If you got a good computer and have good internet you could host on from your computer, but that would cost a good bit of $$$ for a computer. If you went with a server host depending on the amount of GB you would want you can find decently good deals.
12/11/2017 10:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
29B
Hi, contact me. I can host a server for you!
12/11/2017 9:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
LamoidZombieDog
you are unable to do it for free inless you own, a dedicated computer and have super fast wifi (inless you want a slow server hosted on your pc which would be un-reliable) ive been hosting servers for over 6 years and have 8 in my home on dedicated servers, or you can pay a cheep host like 1-2 dollars a month for a server that could host about 10-15 people
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome