I am terrible at programming command blocks. Help. Me

REODefSTYX's Avatar REODefSTYX1/19/20 4:10 pm history
1 emeralds 357 5
1/20/2020 1:38 am
dreamCritting's Avatar dreamCritting
Hey, I'm working on a little game my friend and I were gonna play later. It is exactly like those popular videos released by Dream, GeorgeNotFound, and BadBoyHalo. I just need to get the compass part working. I know that Dream is a programmer and just made a custom plugin for it, but I'm not a coder, nor do I understand how to get them and install them on servers. So I am trying a rough version of it by having a command block force the setworldspawn command upon the hunted. However, that is as far as I have gotten. So if a SethBling-like person could come along and inform me on which command in which way, that would be great.

Edit: Forgot to mention: 1.15.1, the Hunter vs. the Hunted
REODefSTYX
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/19/2020 5:50 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/20/2020 1:38 amhistory
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
Don't click the link it is dodgy and you could get a virus.
01/19/2020 4:36 pm
Level 28 : Expert Electrician
Rami-slicer
You could just download something like this and install it on a spigot server.
01/19/2020 4:45 pm
REODefSTYX
I've looked into most plugins for it, but the server hosting service I am using apparently doesn't like the java versions most plugins use. Plus, that one you sent me was from 2015, and I am trying to keep this around the 1.15/1.14 range.
01/19/2020 5:12 pm
REODefSTYX
UPDATE: I decided to try installing different plugins (because the hosting service auto installs them) and I tried one that allows /sudo. I set all of it up and it works fine, the only problem is that when the redstone is running, it seems to lag the server a bit. Also, that Sudo plugin was a bit old, so ill try that compass one and a few others that exist and see what happens.
01/19/2020 5:36 pm
REODefSTYX
ANOTHER UPDATE: I couldn't seem to get anything else to work, so I just went back into the world and tweaked the redstone so the lag isn't as bad. Now that it works properly, I need to say thanks to Rami-Slicer for making me realize I am an idiot for not checking that older stuff doesn't work. BTW, should I delete this thread or not because I feel like this was completely pointless entirely.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome