Locating Strongholds in Minecraft 1.0

EpicGamerXander's Avatar EpicGamerXander10/27/20 8:51 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 4
11/3/2020 12:46 pm
EpicGamerXander's Avatar EpicGamerXander
Hi. I have a Minecraft world that is currently in Minecraft Beta 1.3. I want to make sure that I do not accidentally generate terrain over the 3 strongholds you get in 1.0, because I don't want to wait until I update to 1.9 to go to the end, as I want to make an enderman farm, and I don't plan on updating to that version for a long time. Therefore, I am wondering if there is an easy way to locate all 3 strongholds, so I can make sure at least one is not generated over. Taking a copy of the world and updating it to 1.16, the seed it shows is -589670194876900444. The reason I am posting this here is because the eyes of ender are all pointing towards one stronghold; no matter where I go. This stronghold happens to be in a place where I have already generated terrain, so it is unusable. I am hoping that someone knows a stronghold finder that was made for Minecraft 1.0, or knows a way to get the eyes of ender to go to different strongholds. I have tried to use a stronghold finder, but the lowest version one I could find was still in an update with different stronghold locations. Thank you for your help! :)
EpicGamerXander
Level 1 : New Miner