Looking for Redstoners and Coders for a team.

Mirjavid's Avatar Mirjavid4/1/20 3:56 pm history
4/7/2020 3:10 am
vokome's Avatar vokome
Hello!

My team is looking to recruit more members.

We currently have 4 architects, 1 redstoner and 3 coders.

We are looking for people who are good at building or good at using command blocks.
If you wish to apply you must:
Be over 16 years of age.
Have to be an active member of the team.
Be decent at a role you are looking to take up.
We are currently working on a project and are looking to create many more projects in the future!
We have our own discord and we use Trello to be more organized.
Can't wait to have you!

Add my discord if you wish to apply: General Aladeen#7509
Mirjavid
Level 10 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2020 3:10 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
vokome
Hey, came here looking for redstone creation geniuses too - and am one in the making myself. I've made a whole variety of automated farms, sorters, flying machines, TNT dupers, piston doors, elevators, chunk loaders, and the likes. All in both creative and survival mode. Just that none of my friends play anymore, so I'm down to join your server.

Edit: Just realized you have your discord on your profile lol - I sent you a friend request on discord!
04/03/2020 11:49 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
I am 16+ and I have many years of commandblocks and datapacks. I currently have several projects in progress, but I have a lot of time on my hands right now so I should be able to help.
04/03/2020 6:33 am
Mirjavid
Hello everyone!

I apologize for not getting myself across well enough, by coders I did indeed mean command block people, not actual software engineers 😀 I would love to have you all on my team as long as you are 16+

Add my discord its in the description of my profile here and tell me what your name is! Both discord and real life.
04/02/2020 11:16 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Crafter
Luci_Sheep
I'd be down, I can code in C#, Node JS, Python and Java, and Scratch of course lol.
04/03/2020 3:35 amhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Daxanius
I am questioning how C#, Node JS, Python and Scratch could be any use for a Minecraft map. -_- Besides, I think he mainly meant command block coding. Don't fear, it's not that hard to learn.
04/03/2020 3:44 am
Luci_Sheep
lowkey just wanted to flex
04/03/2020 3:49 am
Daxanius
Oh sorry. I didn't really notice that. -_- Knowledge is power, but it is not something you flex about. Also, anyone can do a little C# and some Python if they really want to. It really depends on how far your skill in that language extends. Are you capable of writing efficiënt code? How much do you really know about this stuff? Do you know how computers work to their very core? Those are things that are important to know when you want to land a job as a software engineer. I work at a company partnered with Microsoft, trust me on this one. And I'm only 16. I guess that was me flexing a bit. ;)
04/03/2020 11:36 amhistory
Luci_Sheep
nice what company, i'm 17 rn but im trying to get into the industry do you have any tips for me
04/03/2020 11:46 am
Daxanius
I work at Inimco

The reason I managed to do software engineering for a student job is because of connections.
Connections can become very usefull later in life. My mom has lots of connections, I managed to get the job trough her. I cannot say that I myself have a lot of connections, but I do have some very usefull connections. So if you know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that can do a thing, that is very usefull. Connections play a big rol later in life if you are seeking success by any means. Keep that in mind, it is an important key to success.
04/03/2020 3:51 am
Daxanius
Sorry, couldn't let myself. I can ramble on about computers, I am an enthousiast after all. Either way, good luck in whatever career you want to persue.
04/02/2020 11:00 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
04/02/2020 11:08 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
04/03/2020 3:39 am
Daxanius
Don't forget this is an experience to learn! It is not a commercial thing, it is merely a way to fill in a gap in time. To entertain creators. You shouldn't worry about lacking skill or knowledge, focus on learning new things instead!
04/02/2020 10:43 pm
Daxanius
I posted all about it here. (Your other post about the "looking for a team" stuff)
04/01/2020 6:49 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Reh1
Sorry friend i cant i have got 12 years and im nub in commands block :( when i have got problems for commands in my map i can contact you?
04/02/2020 1:25 pm
Mirjavid
Sure, no problem.
04/01/2020 4:02 pm
Mirjavid
I don't have any rewards to give, everyone on the team will get equal credit for the maps we build.
I will be pretty active in the game for the upcoming months and will be very active after 15th of may!
04/03/2020 3:44 am
Daxanius
The reward is the fun the creators will have expressing themselves in your projects. This is not a job I would sign up to and expect to be paid. This is a thing I would sign up to to have fun! Not that I have anything to do during all this Covid-19 stuff.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome