My game is keep freezing!!!

PntPotato's Avatar PntPotato7/11/19 5:48 pm
1 emeralds 170 7
7/13/2019 3:38 am
Reptile_'s Avatar Reptile_
Hello, I am having an issue that has been going on for months. My minecraft is constantly crashing and freezing every time I play on the latest versions starting with the 1.3 aquatic update. I have been trying to fix this problem for months now but nothing seems to be working. If my game doesn't crash when loading up a server or a world, it will constantly freeze throughout me playing the game. The fps is perfectly fine but my game is keep freezing. Can anyone give me any suggestions because I ran out of things to tryout. I have tried giving more ram to minecraft but it doesn't work. I have also tried using different clients to run minecraft such as the skylauncher but still doesn't work and ect. Please help me if you think you know a solution or have the same problem. Thank you :)
PntPotato
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2019 3:38 amhistory
Level 36 : Artisan Crafter
Reptile_
1. If it crashes on the loading screen run malware bytes (the software is free), restart your computer and then try running it
2. defragment your pc
if none of them work post a crashlog

edit: if you want to a way to fix it is to reset your pc but I don't recommend that as you may lose files
07/12/2019 9:45 pmhistory
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
Post a DxDiag log: http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/pixel-format-not-accelerated/support/

Also, just to clarify for everyone, are you talking about Minecraft 1.3 or Minecraft 1.13 (the Update Aquatic)?
07/12/2019 9:54 pm
PntPotato
1.13 my bad lol
07/11/2019 8:45 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
MrSleeve
1. reinstall java (correct version)
2. look for windows updates
3. look for graphics driver updates
4. run simple vanilla minecraft
5. if these things still don't solve your problem, what about telling us what the crash report is saying

:) good luck
07/12/2019 1:03 am
PntPotato
I have tried all of those things, but the crash report says cannot load metadata.
07/11/2019 5:59 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
My brain is hurts from the 1.3 Aquatic Update.
07/11/2019 6:00 pm
PntPotato
everything hurts :(
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome