Need help with special weapons in 1.15

laserwolf07's Avatar laserwolf0712/15/19 1:35 pm
1 emeralds 312 3
2/8/2020 3:38 pm
laserwolf07's Avatar laserwolf07
I need help with these weapons:

-End weapon: teleports 10 blocks forward and makes an ender trail that deals damage from old location to new location
-Nether weapon: summons homing fire tornadoes
-Ice weapon: pretty much slows enemies down and gives them "frostbite"
-Water weapon: throws a water spear that drowns enemies

i can handle texturing the carrots on sticks
laserwolf07
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2020 3:38 pm
laserwolf07
oyea and i also cant use datapacks only cmd blocks
12/25/2019 4:25 pm
laserwolf07
By tornadoes I mean like a spiral shape of fire and the enemies would be slowed by an AOE attack.
12/16/2019 6:35 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
1. Probably use raycasting to determine where you will teleport to. In the teleport destination and your current position, summon an armorstand in each pos. You then teleport to the destination and make your prev location summon a raycasting armorstand that was looks to the destination. While it raycasts, you summon more armorstands that summons both particles and hurts people when they're near it. This vid is good for an easy way to raycast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XWkA6bF36c

2. Can you elaborate on tornadoes? If it's something like this:
Then you most likely need a mod. This is probably the closest vid to an actual tornado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3hDkaaNgs4

3. How would you slow these enemies? Would you use range attacks or melee?

4.You can make it so the weapon throws a trident that has an AOE effect, by storing the Air nbt into a scoreboard and subtracting it a lot when around the area of that trident. This makes most mobs "drown". Note this doesn't affect undead mobs/iron_golems and players, because 1. Undead mobs don't breathe underwater and 2. You cannot change the nbt data of players.

This is all very technical information to digest, because this is how hard something like what you suggested is to make.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome