Earth 4095-The planet has been reset!-Apocalyptic Roleplay

xxsg24xx's Avatar xxsg24xx10/29/13 11:32 pm
1 emeralds 139 4
10/31/2013 12:26 am
xxsg24xx's Avatar xxsg24xx
-Introduction-
Hello and welcome to my idea of a new server which will be a Apocalyptic Roleplay server. Im Sg and i have been running servers over the past 3 months and i have just recently stopped my last server which consumed 12 gigs of ram. I'd like to dedicate 12 gigs of ram to this new server idea but to do so i need a pretty unique and cool idea so check out what i have below and comment and fill in the poll to help me out too!

-Story Line-
(Still in progress)
It is 4032 and the home planet of Earth has reached its maximum capacity of Carbon Dioxide in it's atmosphere and drastic measures must be taken by the only remaining country, The United Continents. The United Continents with the help of the richest men and woman on Earth used scientific machines developed over 1000 years to recreate the brains of Earths best and most intelligent scientists to research how to create a Big Bang and enter a portal 1/100000000000 a second before the big bang entered it's explosive cycle and arrive at the first very quadrillionth of a second and pause time. Therefore they could harvest the pure energy and recreate the Earth. The 10 year project took 63 years due to constant deaths of scientists due to the levels of Carbon Dioxide. 63 years later and with the help of luck itself the project was successful except a few things went wrong. Instead of teleporting all humans living on Earth and all of its infrastructure and ect... Only the Scientists and Rich sponsors who were harvesting the energy were teleported directly to the new Earth named Earth II (Quite the name huh?) and a bug happened within the coding. Few buildings and infrastructure actually was recreated and not only that but mysterious mines were created too. Now it's up to you for rebuilding the Earth but remember, war isn't the answer!

-Ideas that are currently possible-

-Simple version-

- Complete 1:1500 custom earth map
- The core plugins required for this idea is obtained and easily configured to our liking
- Staff, ive got a reliable few guys but not enough to run this server which means if you stick with this idea and follow the basics of the dummy guide of How to become staff then you've got a pretty good chance
- 12 gigs of dedicated ram and a intel quad core i7 3770k cpu @ 3.50 GHz

-Detailed version- (more of my vision)

The map will be a recreation of Earth (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... 500-scale/) then using a few plugins 10-30 to enhance gameplay. My plan is to have ores in specific areas that are "popular" such as cities all around the world. The ores will be placed as in "mines" alike to how prison servers create those areas for their mines. The rest of the map will be litered with volcanos, oil rigs, doomsday preppers (another idea of which the server is the world in 2050) and other features that will include special resources like horse armor and role play items (Nuclear missiles, guns, tnt, mostly war items). Now i was thinking of making this server factions that way factions would invite their friends and take over cities, states, capitals, countries and possibly even continents for the strongest. Now with the combination of some plugins which are all easily configurable and easy to find i think this server idea is simple, unique and worth the effort.

-What do i need from YOU?-

- Builders
- Geographers (To find specific locations to create mines)
- Advertisers (Only to invite private friends, Youtubers and Streamers to help out the first few weeks of the server basically spread the word)
- What else should i add here? Comment!

What are my skills?

- I have owned several servers of my own (Arescraft) (AresVanilla) Private server (***craft), i know how to handle a server
- I can use photoshop to create banners, channel art, logos ect
- I have experience with setting up enjin websites
- I can easily config and find plugins no problem
- I have friends with extreme skills in Plugins, Building, and Youtube set-up
- a few others

-Briefing for the server-
When you join the server you will have access to join a group [Scientist or Sponsor]. Then you will choose a subgroup which is your own personal unique group which could be Albert Einstein or Bill Gates. Scientist will typically start out with unique roleplay weapons, tools or magic spells which will help them survive and thrive. Sponsors will typically start out with war items, money, and a variety of other items.

-Conclusion-
Leave a comment on your specific opinion please and other server ideas and i think its bedtime for all of us huh? Good night pmc!
xxsg24xx
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter