Not Seeing Skins

porple's Avatar porple11/13/19 11:38 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 7
11/23/2019 6:51 pm
GottaLoveTana's Avatar GottaLoveTana
This is like a add-on to my previous post on not seeing skins. Whenever I open the launcher, it tells me that it was "unable to fetch skins." Again, my entire skins folder is missing, which is most likely why I can't see skins. Is there anything I can do? Everything is up to date.
porple
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2019 6:51 pm
GottaLoveTana
Try logging into minecraft.net
It worked for me.
11/15/2019 8:52 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Birb
chickenpants93
what version you playing in? older minecraft versions dont have skins.
11/17/2019 5:33 pm
porple
I can;'t see skins on every version.
11/15/2019 3:48 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Have you attempted reinstalling Minecraft entirely? Sounds like an issue reinstalling will fix, as to why it went missing, no idea.
Backup your saves (if worried about that), and uninstall and make sure every MC game-related folder (that corresponds with launching/playing the game) and then reinstall.
11/15/2019 8:45 pm
porple
I have done that but it still doesn’t fix it. The problem was after I downloaded Java so I could get Optifine. After I got it, I could only see certain skins and then only alex and steves. There’s another issue too, its a 404 error due to forgetting my passwords after getting a new wifi router. That could be the issue as that’s also around the same time I got Java. Not sure if that’s the issue.
11/14/2019 1:26 am
Level 43 : Master Wolf
Hardcrafter
You should probably contact Mojang support then, if they have any type of bug in that system it'd be helpful for them if you report that issue to them rather than just posting it here.
11/15/2019 1:22 am
porple
I have contacted them and they said it was temporary, but it's not. I've contacted them again, but it took around a month for two for them to respond to my first message. I just decided to try to clear the problem sooner by going here.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome