Old Minecraft account, forgot alot and can't login

Hoodiebud's Avatar Hoodiebud5/9/18 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 2.7k 4
5/13/2018 6:51 am
Hoodiebud's Avatar Hoodiebud
So here is the problems. 1. The gmail that's being used by my mojang account is a really old one that I have NO access to anymore. 2. The security questions are outdated and I have different taste now so I don't remember what I liked 2-3 years ago so I don't know any of the answers and: 3. I know the gmail and password, but when I type both 100% right when logging in the minecraft launcher it says it's invalid.
Hoodiebud
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/13/2018 6:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hoodiebud
Welp, I'm screwed. Looks like I will have to tell to my favorite MC server's discord server that I can't play and I'm must buy the game again. Welp.
05/09/2018 3:19 pmhistory
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
thunderbolt73
Hate to break it to you buddy, but you seem pretty screwed. Minecraft is cheap, don't forget your stuff again.
05/09/2018 2:30 pm
Level 26 : Expert Creeper
ItsDaCreeperOfficial
If nothing seems to work, create another account, with a different email. You would have to buy Minecraft again if you do this. Did you have your account information on you phone, or written down somewhere?
05/09/2018 1:47 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
we cant help you, we aint mojang

contact mojang support
include all infromation such as when you purchased the account, the email address(addresses if you have changed it) the accout username etc and explain the situation, the more information you can remmeber about the account the better

https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome