PreMade Permission packs for server

UltraGaming1's Avatar UltraGaming14/6/21 10:57 am
4/12/2021 5:59 pm
Ari RERA 43's Avatar Ari RERA 43
Hey all.

Im wandering if anyone is capable of creating a premade permission packs for roles on my server i am having issues with getting them to work.
it would be ideal if someone could help as i am a noob with stuff like this

I have a Helper, Builder, Mod and Admin

The plugins i am using are LuckPerms, Vault, Multiverse-core, Wild, WorldEdit, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EconomyShopGUI, EssentialsSpawn, WorldGuard

If possible if someone can write the perms out and get them to me it would be a massive favour and forever be in my debt
UltraGaming1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2021 5:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Ari RERA 43
LuckPerms actually has a really intuitive web editor. Run /lp editor to get it
04/07/2021 6:36 amhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
ZonkedCompanion
There are tonnes of example permission configs on google. What I would do is look at a bunch of them and familiarise yourself with how the files are laid out and formatted. Then download Notepad++ and start writing your own. (assuming you are not using MySQL storage for perms.)

I know some people prefer to use commands to set up their permission structure, but ultimately that just complicates things. You are best off writing the files from scratch in notepad++. It's way faster and way easier to see exactly what you are doing than trying to set all this up via commands in-game.

Now obviously you need to also research all the permission nodes for each of your plugins, and then decide which ranks will have access to which permissions.

Setting up permissions does take a lot of time and patience and it's the most time consuming part of creating a server... but ultimately you are capable of doing it yourself. Nobody can do this for you as only you know exactly how you want your permissions to work on your server.

If you really want someone to do it for you then you need to write a list of all the ranks you want, and which permissions you want for each rank. However if you are going to all the effort of doing that you may as well just open notepad++ and write the perms file yourself.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome