Question about TLauncher

TorSkyy's Avatar TorSkyy2/22/21 6:55 am
2 emeralds 1.2k 8
2/22/2021 8:21 pm
icephantom's Avatar icephantom
Hey, so i bought java edition about month ago, before the purchase i was using TLauncher as a cracked launcher, i really liked it, so here comes the question, is it safe to use it with a minecraft premium account? Please tell me, as i really enjoyed using it.
TorSkyy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2021 8:21 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
Some of the 'hacked' launchers can make things difficult if you change to the official launcher, or those that use Premium accounts, i.e. MultiMC.

They have a habit of editing your hosts file, which means that when you try and change launchers, you may find they don't work. This is because anything relating to minecraft official sites has been refirected in your hosts file to the hack launcher site.

If you are using Windows operating system, the hosts file can be found at :
c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc
The file itself is just called 'hosts'. If it has been edited, you will find entries relating to minecraft sites in there. Any line that does not begin with a '#' symbol is a live line, i.e. the operating system is using it. All lines beginning with a '#' are being ignored.
02/22/2021 9:31 am
Nemesis306
No. If you have an original Minecraft account, use the official launcher.
02/22/2021 9:20 am
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Theotmt
I am still using Tlauncher here, I plan to move, but I find some easily corruptible things inside it, otherwise, I don't know if it is good for use or not with a premium account.
02/22/2021 7:37 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Droid
Acidpop
why not use the normal minecraft launcher?
02/22/2021 8:45 am
TorSkyy
The default is not really efficient for me.
02/22/2021 9:00 am
Level 28 : Expert Electrician
Rami-slicer
I recommend MultiMC for a launcher in general, not just because it works great with premium accounts and is safe, but it's super easy to manage mods and world corruption is very hard to cause due to all versions being separate from each other, plus I find it runs way faster than vanilla
(also it has fluffy kitty mode!!!)
02/22/2021 1:19 pm
TorSkyy
multimc doesnt support microsoft accounts
02/22/2021 8:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
MultiMC and support for Microsoft accounts news :

https://multimc.org/posts/microsoft-accounts.html
Planet Minecraft

Website