Signing into minecraft account

PencilTaps's Avatar PencilTaps6/14/19 6:03 pm
1 emeralds 478 6
6/16/2019 8:05 pm
StaticNomad's Avatar StaticNomad
So I noticed you guys updated your launcher that is cool. However when I try to join a minecraft server it says please restart your game. I don't know why but I sighed out of my account and attempted to log back into it. So when I try to log in I type all the info and stuff I press enter and I see this white square that folds and unfolds. I have been waiting over 2 hours now and my minecraft account is still trying to log in. If someone knows why this is happening please let me know.

Incase you did not understand what i'm saying let me explain in a more simpler way. When I try to log back in into my minecraft launcher when I press enter to try to log in this white square pops up in the middle of the sigh in page and stays there and won't leave and now I can no longer get minecraft now because it won't let me log in.

I really hope someone can help me and by the way I made this account just to get some help so that makes me new so sorry if I did something wrong.
PencilTaps
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2019 8:05 pmhistory
Level 42 : Master Architect
StaticNomad
So unfortunately it seems as though this is an issue with the beta launcher.

I have two accounts- it worked for one but didn't for the other. When I switched it back to the non-beta version of the launcher everything worked again.

So essentially there isn't much you can do about the issue unfortunately, I'd imagine uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft would work, although that's kind of a pain. (If you do this be 100% sure to backup your world saves and all that)

Maybe send Mojang a message, or just try to wait it out. I'm sure they'll patch it soon.
06/16/2019 7:50 pm
James eldet
I have the same problem
06/15/2019 12:22 pm
PencilTaps
after trying to re install minecraft it has failed. I will now ask mojang for help. thanks for trying to help me it really means alot
06/14/2019 9:46 pm
PencilTaps
I have tried that actully multiple times and it did not work.

Btw my ign is

WumbologistBear

if any staff need it cuz idk if mojang even looks at this stuff

06/15/2019 4:12 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Try reinstalling minecraft fully.
See if your firewall is possibly blocking the connection.
See if there’s any error log being generated each time.
If nothing works, send Mojang support an email, make sure you tell them what OS/Platform you are using, version of minecraft etc.
06/14/2019 6:21 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Generally restart your game means just shut down minecraft and open it again rather than relogging.
Mojang is up and running so try to restart Minecraft and maybe if that doesnt work it could be your connection? I'm not sure what else would cause it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome