Ticking world error help

darksirena's Avatar darksirena5/20/19 4:57 pm
1 emeralds 192 3
5/21/2019 9:28 pm
darksirena's Avatar darksirena
Hello, i have a modded server i run off my computer. i only have a few mods but i always get a crash for ticking world. would anyone be able to help me figure this out? the sever crashes in the same spots every time. i am not sure if this is the right place to post this and i never have asked on a forum before so i am unsure on what to do. >.< any help is greatly appreciated <3

https://pastebin.com/Lx5n1Prb
darksirena
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2019 9:28 pm
darksirena
Ok so i figured i would test it and just get rid of all mods because i had a feeling this was a permanent thing. Sure enough all mods gone it still crashes at those spots. Should i post the logs from when the mods are in? I just posted the crash logs i am not sure if that will help. Im willing to start over but with the same mods it will do it again. This is the 3rd fresh server and it keeps happening and it happens right away. I tried to read everything to see what errors are what but im not good at reading all this. All i can do is google lol D:

Thank you for the help again ahead of time and thank you Geforce for getting back to me to help.
05/21/2019 8:59 pm
darksirena
Ok ill start to do that thank you!
05/21/2019 8:20 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
There seems to be a bug with one of the blocks or entities in that chunk which causes you to crash at the same spot every time. Try removing the mods one by one and see if that fixes anything.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome