Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Help keyboard_arrow_right Java Edition

Create Forum Thread

Verification email after i bought the game

1 emeralds5 replies78 views
created 07/18/2019 3:46 pm by fleurfleur
last reply 07/19/2019 10:35 am
Hello,

I bought Minecraft about an hour ago, but i'm not getting any verification emails or anything so that i can finally download the game.
I paid the 24 euros and when it said that the payment was successfully done, nothing happened so i reloaded the page and it just comes back to the page where you put your paymennt information.

Does it usually take long for them to send an email?
Help me please
Posted by avatar
fleurfleur
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

07/19/2019 6:31 amhistory
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
arKanSMC
check spam message or reload your email page minecraft sent email verification 1x48
07/19/2019 5:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
darkbladelink
Verification emails generally get sent pretty fast. First thing you should do is verify if the email you entered is correct. If it's not correct, contact Mojang support at https://help.mojang.com/
07/19/2019 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
fleurfleur
Hi, my email actually is correct, i checked all folders.....i downloaded the java version on a windows 10.. maybe that has something to do with it? I did download java, then logged out and in on minecraft, but it still shows that i can only try the test version.

I bought minecraft using my credit card? Should i maybe go to a store where you can just buy a code? would that be easier? I dont mind buying it twice lol but i'm just wondering if then it works out...
07/19/2019 10:35 am
Level 30 : Artisan Vampire
Shady_Warlock
07/19/2019 6:17 am
Level 30 : Artisan Vampire
Shady_Warlock
that... and also be sure to check the unwanted or spam folder, as your e-mail provider might consider it spam or unwanted

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome