What is going on??

Starflyr3's Avatar Starflyr310/22/19 11:15 pm
2 emeralds 185 3
10/23/2019 7:52 pm
Starflyr3's Avatar Starflyr3
Hi!

Im pretty new to this map making thing. I'm working on my second map, which will have multiple levels. The levels are all fairly well separated from each other (at least 5-10 empty blocks between walls of levels), but if I place ANY 1) NPCs, 2) mobs (neutral, friendly, or aggressive - even using spawners), or 3) armor stands, in any level I've worked on so far, *every time* I exit and then come back in to work on it, all of them, from every level, somehow end up on a beach in 1 particular level (that only has fish for mobs.

I do not have any /tp triggers anywhere in any level, just the lobby.

They dont move while Im actively in the map, just when I exit and come back in.

I'm using 1.14.4 with just WorldEdit (Forge).

Im not doing *anything* fancy, no trades, no dialogue, etc.

Has anyone had this happen?

Help???
Starflyr3
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2019 12:58 am
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer
DWBoyGamer
Maybe try putting levels further away from each other? Also have you tried giving those mobs/NPCs names (with name tags or commands)? You see, some mobs tend to despawn after certain time has passed. Also I think certain mobs can naturally spawn in the world, but only on specific blocks, so maybe those mobs are simply despawning and game spawn more mobs at other location. Also, you should check whether or not there are any ways mobs could simply walk at the location they tend to go. Maybe mobs simply climb outside of the levels and then walk to other level? Anyway, I hope this helped.
10/23/2019 7:28 pmhistory
Starflyr3
SaveCancel
Well, I understand that. The level walls are pretty high, though. I cant get a pic to actually show up, so here's a dropbox pic of it so far. mobs and armor stands are moving from the red arrow levels to the black arrow level.

ETA; Even named mobs move. I think it's the TP block in the lobby . >.<

www.dropbox.com/s/lxt7anljtbe18yg/11waystodieprelim1.jpg?dl=0
10/23/2019 7:52 pm
Starflyr3
UGH, nvm it is. I put @e instead of @a. UGH
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome