How to join some other game with Xbox gold

maxsa78's Avatar maxsa786/25/19 4:13 am
1 emeralds 149 3
6/25/2019 6:10 am
Its_Kelo's Avatar Its_Kelo
Good day. we have just pourchased for my son xbox gold live so he can play MInecraft with other playes ( which he does not know). how can he start joining some other games? or he has to invice a specific friend? sorry for stupid question not so good at computers...
maxsa78
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2019 5:46 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
Its_Kelo
Are you trying to connect through Xbox Live?
06/25/2019 6:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
maxsa78
I did not find any option to connect throgh xbox live. . I Just see it is installed...
06/25/2019 6:10 amhistory
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
Its_Kelo
If you’re trying to play online via Xbox Live, you may also need to review your Xbox Live Privacy & Online Safety settings to ensure you’ve allowed your account to host/join multiplayer games, and send/receive game invites.

You can manage these settings at account.xbox.com/settings. If the account is a child account, certain settings are restricted by default and the parent account will need to sign in to make any changes.

Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab:

• Add Friends must be set to Allow to add other players as an Xbox Live friend.

• Join Multiplayer Games must be set to Allow to join multiplayer worlds, Realms, and/or servers.

• You can create and join Clubs must be set to Allow to create or join Realms and Realms Clubs.

Privacy tab:

• Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites must be set to Friends or Everybody to send/receive in-game chat messages and invites.

• If set to Friends, you will only be able to send/receive chat messages and game invites from players who are your Xbox Live friends.

• If set to Everybody, you can send/receive messages and game invites from all Xbox Live players.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome