I Need Help Setting Up My Server (Paid OR Co-Own)

EpiphonicG's Avatar EpiphonicG1/21/20 1:49 am
1 emeralds 250 4
1/24/2020 12:00 am
SubKnight122's Avatar SubKnight122
My name is Shiloh, I am 23, and I am an experienced server owner with many projects under my belt. I am beginning a new project being a server with the main theme being an SMP with EVENTS. My ideas on some game tweaks include having a big area around spawn (a few thousand blocks) PVP will be disabled so players can get set up and have a safe haven. Outside that area and up to 5000 more blocks in every direction will be PVP zones, up until the worldborder. I also intend on making multiple smaller areas around the map which put you in adventure mode and have events or quests available. Basically I want to give the SMP experience and always provide something else to do besides that for the community. If this is something that you want to be a part of, I am not asking much from you except to set up the plugins and shop how i want it, and also to build a spawn (I'll give you tons of creative freedom here). I will need you to stick around and either be just a technical go to guy or be a full time admin.

I'd prefer you have experience in setting up servers and know your way around discord and minecraft in general. I will pay you in cash or you can waive the payment and we can split server profits later on.
EpiphonicG
Level 24 : Expert Miner