Looking for a good PvP server to stream/record on!

grxnt's Avatar grxnt1/27/20 8:58 pm
4 emeralds 184 3
1/28/2020 6:47 pm
Aquafina's Avatar Aquafina
Hey, my friend and I are looking for a good PvP server to stream and record on! We aren't looking for anything super massive and definitely not pay to win because that's just annoying. If you have or know of a good server drop the IP below! Thanks!
grxnt
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2020 6:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aquafina
unsafeftw.mcpro.io IS THE BEST PVP SERVER! Join now!
01/28/2020 6:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RaeedDoesGaming
Hello grxnt!

Raeedgang.us.to is a good PVP server if you want one with not many players. We don't have many if any players in KitPVP so you and your friend could PVP each other. However our KitPVP has many flaws and is still pretty new. We can set you up for streams and recordings but we will try to fix this issue immediately. We can arrange something for you if you can come on around 4pm EST(United States) on a weekday or 10am or so during weekends. If you need more info then remember to contact us on discord at https://discord.gg/J5DZeKs. Personally I own a YouTube channel and appreciate to have some more players on our server. If you experience any problems consider us to help you with everything. We completely understand if this is not in your liking but if it is please contact us!

Thank you very much,
Raeedgang Owner RaeedDoesGaming
01/28/2020 5:15 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
OmegaPower6
galactico.xyz

This server offers Kit-PVP, Skyblock (closed rn) and Survival.

I suggest Survival and Kit-PVP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome