forum Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Help keyboard_arrow_right dnsServers

Create Forum Thread

Looking for staff :)

1 emeralds2 replies36 views
DifficultPhrase started 03/25/2020 2:29 pm
replied 03/25/2020 2:44 pm
Hello everyone! As community starts to grow, we're planning on doing a semi-survival server. Our version of semi-survival will include custom plugins with fun and exciting quests. We are planning on building all original builds to give you guys a fun a memorable experience along with a tight community! We are still constructing our server and plan to open to the public in the coming weeks. More information will come out on our discord.

If this interests you please consider applying for either staff, builder, or just coming on to say hi and play! We need all the help we can get to build our server from the ground up! We hope that you will consider joining our server to build a nice community before our server opens!

As I mentioned before, we're looking a tight community of staff that will assist players in game. We are mainly looking for builders-helpers, quest-writers/artists, and maybe mods* to help other members of the staff and collaborate with fresh ideas. Remember when applying, there is no age limit but on how mature you are!

You can apply on our discord https://discord.gg/wsmdKkP

Thank you for taking your time to read and we hope you will apply!
~ Azuron Staff ~

Posted by avatar
DifficultPhrase
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

03/25/2020 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sushimihey
I am a pretty decent builder. I have been helping other server before.
03/25/2020 2:44 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
DifficultPhrase
Come to discord.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome