Looking for staff for a Pixelmon server (Based on the game Fire Red)

Oroa's Avatar Oroa4/5/20 5:37 am
1 emeralds 118 1
5/1/2020 10:59 pm
HunkyMunky's Avatar HunkyMunky
Hey everyone!

I've been working for a while on the map for the server and it's finally starting to come to the end thank goodness.
However, I am currently looking for a staff team that are familiar with pixelmon and the mod, and if possible, familiar with the pokemon game Fire Red as that is what this server is based upon.

Here is the staff application, currently I am looking for Admins, Devs, Mods and Helpers so if you are keen, please fill in this application and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

IGN:

DISCORD:

TIMEZONE:

POSITION APPLYING FOR:

WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU AS STAFF?:

HAVE YOU HAD PAST EXPERIENCE IN THIS ROLE?:

ANYTHING ELSE WE SHOULD KNOW?:

Like I said, the map is almost done, however if any of you are good builders or are wanting to help out, I will also have an application for you:

IGN:

DISCORD:

TIMEZONE:

HOW OFTEN WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO HELP OUT WITH BUILDING?:

IF POSSIBLE, SHOW SOME OF YOUR WORK (a screenshot with you in it as well as any other way of providing proof its your build):

ANYTHING ELSE TO LET ME KNOW?:

I wont be giving out the IP on this post just yet, so for those I accept into the team, I will send you the IP.
Oroa
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon