Looking for STAFF for upcoming AVATAR server | Avatar Legacy

AvatarLegacy's Avatar AvatarLegacy2/2/23 10:54 am
3 emeralds 253 8
2/16/2023 10:49 am
AvatarLegacy's Avatar AvatarLegacy

-
Avatar Legacy is a server that provides an unique experience to those who love the well known avatar show.
This project has been in development for a little over a year now and we are looking for extra hands to help us out.

About the server:
The server will feature a lot of diffrent content and features that we know will please a lot of fans of the series.

* MMO - Level up, gain new skills and ablities, choose between diffrent paths like.. bloodbending, icebending, plantbending etc...
* Explore a huge world custom built world that is faithful to the world from the show and also original and unique.
* Roleplay
*Economy
*Buy houses and shops
& much much more!

If you would like to help us join our discord and hit us up! We are always on the lookout for great talent!
https://discord.gg/DTCefbJJG3

Level 22 : Expert Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2023 10:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Xemzert
Lol, i was interested in this thing i mean i was searching for this but I just gave up cause bendersmc is there but as soon as I saw this I'm so excited for this

Back to the matter, I'm a hacker but good one and also I would be helpful in being a staff, though you should tell me what to do 😃

I hope you qualify me to staff even though I'm a hacker

You can tell me what to do since I'm new to do staff
02/16/2023 10:49 am
wanna hack us some more ppl into disc ;)
02/05/2023 5:30 pm
Level 1 : New System
Radarwastaken
Interesting.
02/05/2023 7:33 pm
Join our discord if ya wanna find out more and look at sneakpeaks and follow our progress :=)
https://discord.gg/DTCefbJJG3
02/05/2023 3:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
BrandNewSentence
Are you requirements for staff mostly revolving around chat moderation, or are people required to know ATLA lore?
02/05/2023 4:23 pm
Hi BOTH! Anyone who likes writing lore, writing quests and stories, moderators who like to keep the server in a goodlight and also builders who like to help with the map :)
02/02/2023 5:16 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
IGEBM
I don't wanna be staff but out of curiosity is this a crossplay server (I'm guessing it's not)
02/03/2023 5:36 am
Hey! It is going to be crossplay compatiable with Bedrock & Java :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome