Looking to hire a devleoper to help create spigot/forge severdone_outline

ElisRiggs's Avatar ElisRiggs8/17/22 4:29 pm
10/1/2022 3:13 pm
shadysv21313's Avatar shadysv21313
Hii, I am looking for someone to setup a server for me, details below:

1. Spigot or spigot/forge combo
2. Setup plugins including ranks, mcmmo, essentialsx, backpack, economy, land claiming, map, webstore, luckperms, multiverse (PVP arena, resources, wild, creative, spawn), etc. There will be more I'm sure and you can certainly suggest as well..
3. I have a world backup already saved from my last attempt at creating it

I can pay money for this project. Please reply with wage expectations (hourly or whole project based) and references. For references, please include contact information as well as their server address and details as to what you completed for each server.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Neferite
ElisRiggs
Level 1 : New Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2022 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
shadysv21313
Hey @   are you still looking for developers? If so i would like to apply!

Do DM me on discord to if u would like to know about my past experiences and to talk about any other stuff

My discord ign: samixshady#3500
09/02/2022 4:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Dot_
I could do this for you, contact me on Discord: Dot#1900
My portfolio: dotxzxc.dev
08/17/2022 11:17 pmhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice System
Garuda_7429
If you are willing to pay for someone to do the work, check McMarket for pre-made servers. They usually are pretty cheap and offer a easy solution to get the basics of a server set up. You can buy them by server type/mode. Personally I would take the time to learn how to set one up. The more you setup, the easier its gets to do in the future. Plus you can set it up exactly how you want it. I wouldn't pay someone hourly if you want to set up a popular server type like SMP, Prison, Towny, etc.
08/18/2022 12:01 am
ElisRiggs
Thank you for the suggestion but I don't think McMarket is for setting up a server for other people to use. Couldn't find anything on buying a server to upload to a hosting site.
08/18/2022 12:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice System
Garuda_7429
You can click here to see a list of sellers for either custom projects, or for pre-made setups. I have used a few to get a foundation set up on servers in the past before I was able to set them up on my own how I wanted it.
08/19/2022 7:03 pm
ElisRiggs
Great thank you Garuda_7429. I will check out your link right now. Cheers! : )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome