Opening up one of my old servers

MatureGamingNetwork's Avatar MatureGamingNetwork3/30/20 7:36 pm history
1 emeralds 116 3
4/1/2020 6:54 pm
Freelix2000's Avatar Freelix2000
I've been creating mc servers for many many years, and im kinda off and on because of growing up and stuff, but i always find myself back to it as a hobby. I like creating servers, but i never really had a big player base on my servers, max was usually around 10-14 which isnt a bad small community, but this time i would like to take it up a notch. Im looking for a crew to help me start to get a server popular. I already have the server made, but it was abandoned i think 3 or 4 years ago. I need some ideas on what to add as i havnt played minecraft in a good 3-4 years really ever since 1.8 kinda shocked that its at 1.15. If anyone is wanting to have a server to there own essentially here it is. I like plugins and configuring all of them, and building from time to time, but need someone that is good at advertising and trying to get the server out there. If anyones interested message below, and i will pm you the ip
MatureGamingNetwork
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2020 6:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
Freelix2000
If you want your server to be top notch, you need some very original ideas and a talented plugin developer to make them happen. I've got no ideas, but I've got all the talent. I once made a Halo server with a custom plugin that had tons of guns, Spartan Ops mode, Grifball, SWAT, Infection, Matchmaking, a leveling system, a sandbox mode where players could build and set spawns on their own maps and compete with friends in them, and so much more. I've also grown up and grown away from Minecraft, but I've still been sharpening my coding skills such that a plugin, no matter how complicated, should be nothing to me now. So let me know if you need a super ambitious custom plugin.
04/01/2020 6:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheSimpleGamer10
Hey man i'd be honoured to help.
04/01/2020 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kuddaa
I have as well played since Minecraft came out. I just got back into it since after 4 years of no playing. I used to make servers too back in the day on the Bukkit platform. If you'd like another vet player by your side helping, I'm always looking for a community to call home, can build, mess with plugins. Shoot me a PM.

, Kuddaa
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome