Staff aplication

AlexLoveDogs's Avatar AlexLoveDogs4/6/20 9:12 am history
1 emeralds 122 1
4/6/2020 8:14 pm
Cib's Avatar Cib
Hey there! I used to play a lot of bedwars on this awsome server, and i think its time to apply for staff. All the games i used to play, i alwasy find about one hacker/cheater in the game. I can tell when someone is cheating! If someone is cheating, and not banned by the console, i will tempban the person for an week or more.If someone is swearing, i would tempmute or permmute him.I do not think that swearing is allowed on this server.
I am loyal and i will do any quest i get from the owner. All i want is to make this server a better place for anyone! If someone think that I am not an good staff, you can demote me without an problem.
username: AlexLoveDogs

I also want to keep playing on this server and clear the server of hacker/cheaters!
I would be very happy if I could be someone to help this server grow! I promise, i will be an respectful and loyal staff!
AlexLoveDogs
Level 1 : New Miner