Welcome to SkyMine! (Looking for Staff)

Perkaholics115's Avatar Perkaholics1155/21/20 10:06 am
2 emeralds 250 3
5/22/2020 1:19 pm
Perkaholics115's Avatar Perkaholics115
Hello everyone! We are SkyMine a new server looking for active staff members to help build our community.

What is SkyMine?
  SkyMine is a skyblock and prison server mashup with custom plugins, replayability, loads of challenges, and endless fun things to do.

What positions is SkyMine looking for?
  We are currently accepting applications for all ranks such as;
    Manager: (1)
      The manager's duties are overseeing everyone while the owner is away. This title grants access to op, backend server equipment, and overseer of all staff. This person will be the owner's right hand man.

      Experience needed for this role is:
        Well versed in backend server equipment.
        Played Minecraft for at least 3 years.
        Good with people
        Age of 16 and up (negotiable)

    Admin: (2)
      The admin's duties are to resolve problems with players effectively and quickly and maintaining a safe server environment. Each admin will be given special permissions to use to help them pass judgement on any rule breakers and must report to the Manager before any punishment is given.

        Well versed with in-game commands
        Works well under pressure
        Assures no personal ties will affect the decision making
        Played Minecraft for at least 1-2 years
        Age 14 and up
      
    Moderator: (4)
      Similar to the Admin role moderators keep the peace in-game and on the discord server. The commands will be a little more limited than the admin of course but this role is important just like any other nonetheless. You are the face of the server so you must be on your best behavior and it will be monitored by the server manager.

        Friendly attitude
        Played Minecraft for at least 1 year
        Age of 11 and up.

  Please apply to our discord where you will submit an application and then pulled into an interview by me (Perkaholics)

  Discord -> discord.gg/nKq46y7

  Thank you all for your time and effort!
    - Perk
Perkaholics115
Level 20 : Expert Architect