What's the best Anti Cheat for 1.16 Spigot/Paper 2020

Sir_Craftypants's Avatar Sir_Craftypants • 9/20/20 4:22 am history
3 emeralds 3.4k 10
2/4/2021 7:47 pm
Wannabe TommyInnit's Avatar Wannabe TommyInnit
Hi Guys,

I've been working on a Server now for 5 months, just I and my tester, launch date is arriving fast, I need to find the best Anti Cheat possible for a Paper Spigot server 1.15.2

1.Has to accommodate Minigames, with abiliy to disable in certain worlds if not compatible with said games.

2. Must have a good in game GUI (if possible with ability to ban players as swiftly as possible)

3. Must cause minimal false flags

4.minimal performance issues and Server assets usage.

5.avoid false bans if that's possible.

My server has the following:

40 Minigames
Skyblock
SkyWars
Bedwars
BuildBattle
Hide n Seek
Prop Hunt
KitPVP
7 Pvp Arenas
1 Creative Plots World
A Community World
2 Survival Worlds
and more......

I'm leaning towards Spartan Anticheat

What would you recommend, please only genuine recommendations through your own experience with an AntiCheat/AntiCheats? No recommendations based on your friendships with the developers, please only honest and genuine opinions from your personal experience.

Thanks
Sir_Craftypants
Level 48 : Master Dinosaur

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2021 7:47 pm
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
Wannabe TommyInnit
BetterBubble. Although it's made in Skript, it's a very good, quality anticheat.
09/29/2020 10:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
Garuda_7429
The premium AAC suite is pretty good. Especially if you purchase the add-ons and purchasing their premium config options. One of there selling points is that it works well on high population servers. Spartan would be my number 2.
09/24/2020 8:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
zlxr
Spartan has quite a few false-positives, but it depends how many other plugins you are running that may interfere. Otherwise, private anticheats are the way to go. Make a request in a Discord server or something and hope someone reaches out (Spartan is still okay).

Also, just a sidenote, that is farrr too many games/servers to start out. You need hundreds of players to sustain that!
09/26/2020 9:38 am
Sir_Craftypants
I expect hundreds of players and with a bit of luck thousands, thanks for your input, I have now purchased Spartan and in the middle of configuring it.
10/01/2020 2:18 amhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
zlxr
Tbh if you're shooting that big you should consider a private anticheat that's exclusive to your server. I assume you have the budget for it based on your current plan but idk it might also be something to look into once you have a playerbase going and make money back.
10/01/2020 8:11 am
Sir_Craftypants
I'll keep that in mind should i require something more than Spartan can offer. Thanks.
09/20/2020 6:07 am
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
ZonkedCompanion
In recent years I have been flipping between Spartan and Matrix. Although recently I have been more in favour of Spartan as Matrix was getting loads of false positives and wasn't actively preventing things such as nukers even though it should. I also find that the Matrix support is crap. I think performance wise, at least in my experience; Matrix does bring the TPS down quite a bit when there are lots of checks happening, where as spartan doesn't seem to effect TPS quite so much.
09/20/2020 6:12 am
Sir_Craftypants
Thanks, appreciate your input.
02/04/2021 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
User3416818G
did you actually get hundreds of players
02/04/2021 7:41 pm
Sir_Craftypants
The Servers not launched yet, the target is April 2021. Still a lot of work to do but only time will tell, as they say Rome wasn't built in a day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome