Can someone help me with my 2 issues related to my server on PMC?

pizzanakin's Avatar pizzanakin11/7/20 5:01 am history
1 emeralds 82
Hey there!

I want to integrate my server with some of the PMC features. Most notably being the vote option for servers on the website. However, I'm running into two separate issues where I'm not really sure what the cause is, or where to find a solution. I hope someone here will be able to point me into the right direction.

Voting
My first issue is that votes made by players on the server page don't seem to reach the server. I have NuVotifier installed and set up. When I do a test vote via PMC, it reaches my server correctly. So I'm pretty sure the setup went correctly, otherwise that wouldn't be happening. But when a player makes a vote, it doesn't show up in the console and my listener plugin doesn't get triggered to give them a reward.

Edit:
I just reopened the settings for my server page, and in the votifier tab I noticed that the port was empty. I'm pretty sure that I entered my port here before, since otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get a positive result on my connection test. Anyways, after entering the port again and saving it, the issue seems to have been resolved!

Server List
The second issue is that I can barely seem to find my server in the list of servers. I'm not sure if there's a specific filter being applied that prevents it from showing up most of the time. My server doesn't have a lot of votes yet, so I'm not expecting it to be at the top of the lists or something like that.
The only time I was able to find it, is by showing all servers hosted from my country from all time. But when I change it to show servers from my country for the last 7 days, it doesn't show up. I'd like to be able to read a bit about how PMC determines which servers to show, but so far I haven't been able to find such a page.

My server's page can be found here:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/libercraft-1-16-1-small-community-fresh-map-early-access-custom-features/

I hope someone will be able to help me, so that I can make use of the epic features that this website has to offer!
Thanks in advance!

All best,
Pizzanakin
pizzanakin
Level 53 : Grandmaster Button Pusher