Can't Save my PMC submissions after Updating

Dullification's Avatar Dullification5/22/20 8:03 am
5/22/2020 9:16 am
Paril's Avatar Paril
I've been updating some of my skin submissions recently, and some of these include links to alternate designs in the description below. Now, this doesn't happen all the time, but when I go to 'save' said submissions after the editing process is done, I get caught up in a sort of loading loop. Usually I can expect the newly updated submission to load within only a few seconds, but as seen here it just seems to be loading forever. The longest I've waited is about an hour yet to no avail it still wasn't finished.

This has only been the case for two of my submissions thus far. Would greatly appreciate to hear any advice if anyone knows what's up :)

(FYI, I've refreshed the page several times, checked my internet connection, etc.)
Dullification
Level 42 : Master Procrastinator