How do I put my media photos on a Custom Post?sms_failed

suhito's Avatar suhito7/31/21 4:25 am history
1 emeralds 187 2
3/20/2023 12:23 pm
suhito's Avatar suhito
Hiiii, i'm pretty new here anddd i'm in a doubt ;-;

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to put my media images? I already know about the copy and paste link and that stuff, but I can't figure how to do that with my own images...
Since I tried to open the image on another page and copying the link, then pasting it on the "Insert/edit Media" it just like glitched or never charged the image...

Idk if I did it wrongly XD and is it normal? because I tried to post an 32x32 pixelart (PRETTY TINY I KNOW) and tried to resize it, but nothing happened, it never charged o,o

And I tried to drag the picture from my files to the post in general but it opened on other page, like for copy and paste LOL but copying and pasting it does nothing D:

Any help will be great ♥♥♥♥♥♥

EDIT/UPLOAD: I resized the image on a page so it's not tiny anymore owo
suhito
Level 41 : Master Kitten