To post project submissions for a friend

Gilran's Avatar Gilran8/12/19 11:36 am
1 emeralds 162 4
8/18/2019 6:32 pm
Gilran's Avatar Gilran
I have some questions about the submission rules... There are the details:

I have a friend who builds beautiful buildings (this is my opinion) but he is a really stubborn old man. So I suggested him to publish his work here but he did not want to create even an account. I said him I would make one for him but he just said I could publish his work as if my own work. I did not want to do this. I do not want to steal his fame just because his stubborn as a donkey. Yes he would like to see what the people think about his work but... stubbornness again. I often help him in building or furnishing or terraforming, so I have my hand in it.

My questions:

May I publish his work with my account? With strict source designation of course.

Or.. Do I need to create a new joint account?

What can I do?

Thank you for your answers in advance!
Gilran
Level 24 : Expert Fisherman