Heroes of Purgatory RPG

Strikeboba's Avatar Strikeboba7/21/17 11:30 am
1 emeralds 41
Hello and welcome to the greatest upcoming RPG server Minecraft has to offer.

My name is James, and I'm the owner, project leader, lead developer and only developer. I'll get straight to the point: I've got most of the code for this server done, the alpha map is done and most of the builds for the spawn city, Eden are done. I estimate it ready for alpha release in anywhere from 1-4 weeks now however most of my build team has either gone MIA or on vacation for the holidays.

What I'm looking for right now are builders of fair talent who are also active and willing to help build what I need them to, and also build freely from time to time.

For any builders that stay on for alpha, I plan to discuss payment once donations start coming in.

If you're interested and have Discord or Skype, please fill out and post the following:
Age (Min. 14): -
General Location (eg., Nevada, Paris, etc.): -
How active can you be?: -
Examples of past builds: -
Tell me little about yourself: -
Are you more interested in the future potential for money or the server itself? (Won't affect judgement, just more of a curiosity):

If you want to know a little more about the server, it's been in development for about a half a year now on and off but as of late extremely seriously. It's kind of a cross between Diablo and a bunch of other different games and even has some features previously unseen in gaming history for the most part.

If you would just like to preview the server, message me and I can let you on the dev server for a brief testing session. (However, I may take a while to respond to play testing requests).

Thanks for reading, I hope you have an awesome day.
Strikeboba
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter