Look >HERE< If You're Hiring!

Booshroom's Avatar Booshroom5/30/17 8:24 am
5/31/2017 2:40 am
Booshroom's Avatar Booshroom
Hello
My name is BlakeTheCoder and I am a web developer, I have been learning to program websites for a while now and have made a few for a variety of communities and games, I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now and decided to begin my journey here as a web developer! I specialize in HTML, CSS currently in the process of learning jQuery and JavaScript but have a basic idea of them. Overall I can basically code together a website fresh enough for people to view and enjoy.

What am I here to provide?
If you're wondering, you can hire me as a web developer for YOUR server! I can make a fresh website including many things, you can send me images to add, list of things to program into the site, etc! If you're interested in a website for your server be sure to look at the Discord username down below!

Is there a price?
NO! I don't charge any price, in fact the way you can pay me is by letting me program an awesome website for you and your community and let me have an awesome time on YOUR server!

How long will it take?
This all depends on the type of website you want! You may want a simple website with just information about it, or you may want a full navigation dropdown tool which guides people to different places on the site!

Domains
Unfortunately I don't pay for a domain for your website, I am able to program a website and set a FREE domain up for you, after all you are allowed to organise a meeting with Blake if YOU'D like to purchase a domain yourself, domains are very cheap and there are some great deals out there! What are domains? Well, a domain is the link to your website, say your server name is called "CoolCraft" then the FREE domain I provide is www(dot)CoolCraft(dot)(domain website name here). Or a paid domain will often leave you with an awesome link such as www(dot)CoolCraft(dot)com

How long will it take?
Programming a website does take a few days, weeks, or even months! It all comes down to the type of website you are wanting, as mentioned before. If you want a basic simple one it may take a couple days, or maybe a week and a bit. A fully detailed website may take up to several weeks and maybe even months to complete! But it's worth it

Why choose me?
So you're probably wondering, why choose you when there is Enjin and all that! WELL, this is a CUSTOM website, you can modify it however you like, and have all the accessibility to it in the world! You can customise it all you want without it costing you a cent!

What I do and what I don't
Some of the things I do is program a website for you, set you up with a free domain, etc, I also save backups of your website to my computer and USB in case any information is hacked into, this is a rare chance. You're website will be back up and running in NO TIME! Some of the things I don't do is code online shopping to websites, this is because of the simple fact that many websites get hacked into daily and money is stolen! So to save the arguments and blaming I DON'T code them in.

What I would LOVE!
As I said, I volunteer for the server to make these websites, although it would be AWESOME if one day I was offered a web-developer position at a website, that would be my ultimate goal! Or even having credits to me on your server somewhere would make my day!

Other information
I store all coding to a USB and computer for backups, you can contact me privately on Discord if you want to have things changed on your website! If you have any more questions feel free to ask them at the username provided below, thanks

Discord Username: Blake#3355

Thanks and I hope people add me and are interested in a custom coded website for their server, thanks!
Booshroom
Level 1 : New Miner