Looking for builders!

callum6670's Avatar callum66707/14/17 11:23 am
1 emeralds 116 1
7/24/2017 11:10 am
callum6670's Avatar callum6670
Hello and welcome to my new recruitment post, I am looking for a few builders or a good build team.

The server is all setup with plugins and permissions, just waiting on a few builders to come on and make some arenas
The server is currently setup between multiple servers such as Minigames, Zombies, Turf Wars and Factions.
We have dedicated 14GB between all the servers but will upgrade to more, currently the Minigames is running on 6GB whilst it's being setup but will be upped when it's open, Zombies is currently running on 3GB whilst it's being setup but will have more allocated to it, Factions have 4GB allocated to it (All setup ready to play), Turf Wars has 1GB allocated to it but still being setup so will have more allocated to it once open.
The server currently has many games, below is example
The current games are;
Call Of Duty Zombies
Build My Thing
SkyBlock
Cube Runner
Snake
Conquer
GunGame
Mob Escape
SeaBattle
SkyWars
PvZ
Turf Wars
Horse Racing
Infection
Many more to come!

What do we want? We are looking for an individual or a team of dedicated builders.
The theme of the server/ arenas are more medieval but around that time is good.
We are looking for an amazing group of dedicated builders who have the ability to build medieval, Runned down, old, broken arenas for the games.

Your wondering what do you get out of all of this? You don't just get "Builder" on the main server(s) you also get provided with your OWN server between your team or if your an individual.
We will also provide you with web hosting.
The main server(s) will display a little "ad" message saying who the arenas/ maps are built by and followed by a website link.

The server will be open once all of the game arenas are built, some are already done but need a other games to be done.
Upon completion of the arenas, we will bring in a few people to test out the arenas make sure everything is configures properly with the correct permissions and games are working 100%.

Sorry for making you read all of that information.
Do you have what it takes?
When you apply for "Builder" please include some project pictures and then once accepted you'll go under a little "Trial" period.
If you have what it takes then please throw me an email at callum@servers4all.co.uk
Or join the server's Discord! https://discord.gg/yk4MrxA
callum6670
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner