[OPEN] Looking for committed people to help with a large map

Innominate's Avatar Innominate4/17/17 8:26 pm
5/29/2017 11:51 pm
Innominate's Avatar Innominate
Hi there! I'll try to make this brief, but there's a lot to talk about.

Long story short, I'm working on a parkour/puzzle/adventure map right now, possibly one of the most-fleshed out ones out there. It features voice-acting, a soundtrack and tons of building/command work.

So, here's where this topic begins. This map is something very close to me (it is a sequel to another map), and I've been working on it since the beginning of 2016 in various ways. I recently came to a conclusion, though:

I can't do this alone.

I usually like to keep my maps to myself as I don't want to mix too many ideas or be too demanding, but this time I've got to make an exception. It's simply too much for one person to handle without taking forever.

So, if you're looking for a large-scale project to help out with and are good with building or redstone (or have mapmaking experience in general), please reply! I could really use your help.

I'm only seeking 1 or 2 people for the time being. I don't care about gender, but I'd ask that you be in your mid-to-upper teens or above if you'd like to help out. Exceptions can be made, of course.

The only other requirement is Skype, or something like it. That way we can communicate more effectively.

You don't need to work constantly on this project, either. I don't work on it everyday myself, so I'll probably setup a private server for it.

Lastly, I warn you: if you're a fan of my work at all, working on this will spoil everything. So if you like the surprise of a new map... well, you know.

I won't ask for contact information here. If you're interested, reply and we can talk on here or through private messages.

Thank you so much! I know that was a lot but, as I said, there was quite a bit to cover. If you are interested, please reply! It means the world to me.

Thanks,
sonicfan0001
Innominate
Level 39 : Artisan Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2017 11:51 pm
Innominate
Thanks so much to everyone who's offered to help! I'll get in contact soon, but I'm getting over being sick right now so it might be a day or two. Don't worry, I'm not ignoring you all.
05/29/2017 5:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Mabbi
Hey, don't know if this is late or not, but I can help with the project. I am a medium to great experienced command blocker.
05/27/2017 5:05 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Asmo ProBuilder
Sounds good , i am in !
Discord : Herodot #7503
We discuss there
05/25/2017 5:58 pm
Innominate
If you're interested you can still reply and I'll take a look, but I guess I'll look somewhere else. Thanks to people who offered to help, even if it didn't work out.
05/19/2017 10:15 pm
Innominate
This is (probably) the last time I'll bump this before looking for help elsewhere.
05/13/2017 9:49 pm
Innominate
Hate to bump this again, but I'm still looking for help!
05/08/2017 8:32 pm
Innominate
This is still open! No one has gotten back to me yet so I'm still accepting people.
05/06/2017 6:41 pm
Innominate
Just thought I'd add this too:
If everyone could leave some info on their experience/past projects, that would be nice. No personal stuff, just looking for people's skill-sets!
04/27/2017 10:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TNTChaos
Hey SonixFan!

I am a very talented builder, People have asked me to build spawns for servers, and build specific parts in Minecraft Custom Maps. I've even built one myself, and some with other map makers, too!

Just from that experience I love making maps, I'm in the middle of making one too, but I will still be delighted to help you with one. (I know how long it takes, I get ya).

Thanks TNTChaos
Discord: TNTChaos#2690
04/24/2017 7:58 pm
Innominate
Just bumping this to let people know that I will still accept a 2nd person! Keep in mind that I can't let everyone help, but will still read everyone's replies and check them out.
04/22/2017 6:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Cippe
Add my Discord Cippe#8984 You'll like it.
04/21/2017 2:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
stock458
Hello I'm a pretty amazing builder i can build very modern/rustic houses or anything else like that! Discord: stock458#3513
04/17/2017 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc861702
[deleted]
04/18/2017 7:05 pm
Innominate
Thanks so much for offering to help! I'll try to get in contact ASAP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome