Looking for a modder who can add NEI support

enarkay's Avatar enarkay6/24/17 2:19 pm
1 emeralds 191
I have been looking for a modder who can add NEI integration support to the Growthcraft Community Edition mod for a very long time now and have yet to succeed. For such a great food mod it is, I think the special recipes of the mod that uses machines and tools for processing serves as a relatively high barrier for the beginners, which is a great shame. Although I would be grateful if someone stepped in to do this free of charge, I have no intention to take for granted the time and efforts that would go into the work so I am more than willing to hire and pay you if you are capable and willing to do the job.

The details of my request are as follows:
1) NEI Integration support for the special recipes for the latest version (mc1.7.10 - v2.7.2) of the Growthcraft Community Edition mod. By special recipes I mean such recipes that are the result of a processing through special machines/blocks/tools, and not just the recipes from the normal crafting bench. The link for the Growthcraft Community Edition mod is down below.
https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraf ... ty-edition

2) Progress bar animation and the option to click the progress bar of a machine to see all the special/processed recipes used by the machine, like NEI integration does for the mods it already supports.

3) I would like this to be worked on top of a custom version of NEI integration mod that's been made to support the Master Chef mod, and not the official version of the NEI integration mod, so that I may be able to view both of the mods with the final custom version of the NEI integration mod. The link for the custom version of the NEI integration mod is down below.
https://github.com/crazysnailboy/NEI-Integration

4) I've talked with the Growthcraft Community Edition mod's author to confirm that he or the team has no plans to add further features to the current 1.7.10 version of the mod, as they are preparing for a 1.10 update. He also said that I can go ahead and try since the code is open to the public on the github, so there should be no problems.
enarkay
Level 1 : New Miner