Minecraft server *NEED STAFF NOW*

Bigglet's Avatar Bigglet7/1/13 5:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 16
8/31/2013 7:10 pm
riaMan's Avatar riaMan
Hey guys, bigglet here.
I am owner of this server and i need staff now!
It is brand new but it has a decent spawn and plugins already!

Server IP: pigworld.craft.net.br
If you want to apply, apply in the comments of this post with this format
IGN:

Specialities:

Why you should be staff:

Applying for:

Review of our server:

Did you get ban before/How many time?:

What makes you stand out from others?:

Do you have experience?:

Thank you! Please be honest.

This server is not 24/7 at the moment but i do my best, come in and you can proove yourself to be a staff very quickly! If you come in first or something i will give you staff when your get a tiny bit of trust!

If the server is not working simply modify the server port to..
Exemple:25568 ---> 25569
If that doesnt work, simply add +1 to the last number like 69+1=70 so it would be 25570.
Enjoy!
Bigglet
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2013 7:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
riaMan
IGN: riaMan

Specialities: diciplinary, Honesty ,Coding, Rulekeeping, Moderating, Administrate, Co operate, building, terraforming, etc

Why you should be staff: You should pick me as staff because i got experience as staff from earlier servers. I got some servers my own, and i have been admin on about 5 servers. You should pick me as staff because i think its good for the server. I have never taking advantage of my position. i am really active in gaming, and i am really intelligent.

Applying for: Mod/Admin

Review of our server: I think the server is awesome, i havent quite explored it to much. But the first impression is really good.

Did you get ban before/How many time?: No, i have never been banned on any server.

What makes you stand out from others?: I know how a servers shall been ruled. I am really good at helping, and understand the position of the person i am helping. I am nice, but disiplined.

Do you have experience?: Yes, as i sayd i have been Moderator and Admin some times before, and former Owner of my own server. (Wich is down now.)

It was a nice time filling out this, and hope i get applied.

- riaMan
07/20/2013 9:24 pm
I3ea5TDawgz
apply : for anthing
Name: I3ea5TDawgz
I can play when ever
You can pick me because i love to be fun and hate spamming

i love minecraft too. and thank you
i love your server its awesome at the same time
I've been playing minecraft for 7 years
and im fun and serious at the same time.

ive never been banned
07/20/2013 9:23 pm
I3ea5TDawgz
I can play when ever

ive never been banned
07/20/2013 9:22 pm
I3ea5TDawgz
I can play when ever

ive never been banned
07/20/2013 3:31 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Moved. Please post your threads in the correct section, thanks
07/18/2013 10:04 pm
TeKxInferno
IGN: TeKxInferno

Specialties: Honesty, redstone, PvP (semi-decent PvPer), fairness, disciplinary, and a little taste of command blocks.

Why I should be staff: I have never done anything like adding Nodus. I don't take advantage of the position I am in. I try to be as helpful as possible. My teacher classifies me as the smartest(one of them anyway) and respectful.

Review of server: Haven't connected just yet. D:<

Did I get banned before: Nope. I like to say "I'm in orchestra."

What makes me stand out?: I have built some cool things. I know how to make a secret lighting, along with other things. I like to build, that's my point. I also make sure that people follow the rules.

Have I had experience?: I was head admin on a server. But it closed, so.
I hope I make the job. If you have any questions, shoot me an email at tekxinferno@gmail.com
07/18/2013 6:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Aquaberry
hi,

IGN: MRFEBREEZE1

SPECIALTIES: good at building, aiding to peoples problems, on alot

Why should you be staff?: because I can be real help to servers and im there when people need me

applying for?: ADMIN

Review of our server: Great server. fun. great staff

Did you get ban before/How many times?: yes ive been banned 2 times for helping people build their house

What makes you stand out from others?: I have alot of minecraft experience, i like to build alot of foresty or grassy areas

Thanks! hopefuly i become what i applied for!
07/13/2013 10:10 pm
hekkko
IGN: jimmy9491000

Specialities: building and commands and good at plugins

Why you should be staff: well I've been aiming to be the best admin in minecraft and i'm very trustworthy

Applying for:head admin or admin or mod

Review of our server: your server is very cool it's marvelous

Did you get ban before/How many time?: 0

What makes you stand out from others?: i'm really care to other players and help them whenever they need help and i'm a very good builder

Do you have experience?: I'm a head admin on another server so yea

Thank you! Please be honest.
07/13/2013 9:57 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Mr_Turtle12
IGN: Mr_Turtle12

Specialities: I love to build! I usually build Nordic like structures but I’m moving off to steam punk. I can build anything needed though.

Why you should be staff: I think I should be staff because firstly I am a fair person. I look at BOTH sides of an issue before deciding anything. A lot of times I see a staff member ban or kick somebody in an argument between two players without seeing both players’ sides of the argument. This will not be me. I will look at both sides and then decide what I will do next and not just ban somebody because they sound right. Secondly I love to help. I love helping players new and old. Whenever somebody is in need of help, I drop what I’m doing and go help him or her with whatever I can.

Applying for: Admin/Mod

Review of our server: I wasn’t able to reach the server but I am very exited about getting on in the future!

Did you get ban before/How many time?: Not that I know of.

What makes you stand out from others?: The fact that I’m fair, a good staff, a good builder, and am willing to help whenevr I can. ☺

Do you have experience?: I was once admin on a server but it shut down. I’m also very familiar with world edit.

(If you have any questions feel free to PM me via Planet Minecraft)
07/13/2013 9:49 pm
new yoshiman444
IGN:yoshiman444

Specialities:parkour and building

Why you should be staff:because im good at building and anyone who disobeys the rules will be punished...

Applying for:builder/mod

Review of our server:could not join either.

Did you get ban before/How many time?:

What makes you stand out from others?:i did once.the owner said i was hacking although it was his mistake,i was not hacking i promise.although i did argue which was a part of the reason i got banned.

Do you have experience?:yes.
07/13/2013 9:33 pm
xXEcLiPsE1567Xx

Specialities: redstone, commands, building

Why you should be staff: I am a very nice person I also like to talk to people. I don't ignore people and I know what to do if people break the rules.

Applying for: I don't know how to make my own server and I don't have the computer power to keep a server running for a long time but it is fast. I also love to interact with other players.

Review of our server: I cant get on it its not up and what do you mean change the port

Did you get ban before/How many time?: I have never been ban

What makes you stand out from others?: I have Skype I can contact you I love to help anytime and I'm on 5+ hours a most like 10+

Do you have experience?:
I have been a admin/mod 3 times and I would still be them if they didn't shut down
07/05/2013 1:06 pm
Danny3826
07/05/2013 1:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SexyOpticz
I havent seen the server up yet, when I do, ill talk to you.
07/03/2013 9:21 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
RedNuii

Specialities: Redstone, commands, plugins, building, and finally getting people on the server. I have a level 5 planet minecraft.

Why you should be staff: I should be staff because I will be on like 9+ hours a day if the server is up at that time.

Applying for: Anything really I just want to let you decide what I should be, hopefully something high up

Review of our server: I sadly could not be able to join because it wasn't up so I hope to meet you in the future. Even if I don't get the rank could you send me the ip that is working through private message.

Did you get banned before/How many times?: I have gotten banned like once for breaking pottery blocks. I don't even know what that is.

What makes you stand out from others?: I am smart, good with redstone, commands, plugins world edit, and I can get a decent amount of people on because Im level 5.

Do you have experience?: Yes I do with a lot of things like I said before Im also kind of good at java-script. I have been admin on like 2 servers ,co-owner on 1, head admin on 1, and finally mod on 2. Most of them became pretty famous with atleast 5 people on all the time but alot of times it would be at 10+.

Hope to see you in the future and good luck.
07/02/2013 10:19 pm
immafruitninja

Specialties: I can build many buildings,spawns and can do some work on plugins.

Why you should be staff: I am very reliable and really want to do some work on servers because my computer is to slow to host my own. Also I may be able to help on many different things.

Applying for: Any position would be fine if I can get any. I would like to do lots of work on buildings and mini games. I could be able to put much time into it if needed.

Review of our server: Unfortunately I was unable to reach your server but I would love to see it in the future. I am very sure it is a wonderful server!

Did you get ban before/How many time?: I have only been banned twice from two servers. Once was because I had some "illegal" god items. And another time for flying because I lagged out and manage to fly.

What makes you stand out from others?: I have done some work on other servers that no longer exist and have done lots of free building in the past. Also I really want to be involved with your server as well as other servers to help.

Do you have experience: I have some experience. Like I said I did some work on other servers and plugins. I am always coming up,with new ideas and designs for servers that I want to add into on my own. I hope i can receive this opportunity.
07/02/2013 3:50 pm
SexyOpticz
I'm sorry. I am kind of pissed of now, because PMC has crashed twice after pressing "Submit" Please Reply to this if you want to hear my full Application or not. My Skype is gabe.lepoudre
If you are truly looking for staff, please reply.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome