forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Bedrock

Anyone need a building buddy? :)

1 emerald β€’ 3 replies117 views
created 12/14/2018 9:55 am by rainbowsplashly
last reply 12/19/2018 11:39 am
Hey everyone! I am just looking to help anyone out who needs help with building or if they just want a friend they can build along with!! I’m extremely skilled with my creations so let me know if you wanna hang out and build!!

oh also if you wanna do a teamwork survival world let me know my Username is GingerlyJuiced and I play PE so friend me and we can talk and join each other’s worlds!!

Posted by avatar
rainbowsplashly
Level 1 : New Miner

3 replies

12/19/2018 11:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Alemiz
Hi, I need your help.
Contact me on discord.

Alemiz#3386
12/17/2018 12:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
AGTRigorMortis
No offence, but I have a strict policy where I play with only close friends or people I trust.

The unpredictable nature of inviting new players in without getting to know them first puts me off. As such I created my 2 realms for my friends to play on, creative and survival, which are whitelisted.

I hope you find someone who will invite you in though, try to get someone who is on your contacts if they have the time off work, college or school to do it. Perhaps you could get your close friend who is willing to play their own Xbox One to play on bedrock edition as a Christmas present, if you have the money, which has cross play and will let you play with them on PE from your smartphone if that's your platform of choice. :)
12/14/2018 3:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Thonck
I build alone. I am a loner. But thanks for offering.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome