BEDROCK IS CRAZY!

MASTER_RICKY's Avatar MASTER_RICKY6/22/18 11:17 pm
1 emeralds 496 8
7/3/2018 9:12 am
Weirdfisher's Avatar Weirdfisher
I played the new Nintendo Switch Bedrock a few more times. I was off to build my skyscraper and placing blocks is hard, You can't rapidly place blocks while flying. Flying in Bedrock feels more loose and clunky compared to Console. Later, I played Vanillus, my Survival world and I was mining and using your inventory was a bit sluggish on Switch and I can't properly move the cursor fluidly. Then I came back to my village and survival base, suddenly the Villagers breed like crazy and had 4 babies and started running around, back then they used to sit there. There were 7 villagers originally and 4 more are born. 1 old villager died because the blacksmith was on fire because of the lava in the blacksmith's fire pit and he burnt to death.

Geez, Bedrock, talking mostly about the Switch version has a lot bugs to patch. Despite the devs goal to release Minecraft Bedrock on Switch with no or barely bugs. I discovered more new bugs. The fire spreads even behind cobblestone. You can't place blocks rapidly without disruption while flying and more. The City Texture pack was ruined a bit. The doors texture are not in proper potions, glow stone needs to be re-textured cause it won't align well. Flying is a bit sluggish too and scrolling feels clunky. The colours in the city texture pack is a lot darker than on legacy console and grass is lime green.
Man, I was really excited for the better together update because of the commands, servers and infinite worlds and also the update aquatic. But on Switch it wasn't going very well. Even though I have the old version, I want to play Bedrock cause of these new features and I can't enjoy it due to issues and bugs. The Console Bedrock's is design to replace the old version and have better and improved features but some features are broken. Hopefully they will fix these issues as soon as possible and I sure hope 4J Studios can take part of Console Bedrock development cause they know console well. I want to build so badly! Guys, if you feel my pain, please try to post or tweet about it if this is your wish.
MASTER_RICKY
Level 52 : Grandmaster Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2018 1:03 am
MASTER_RICKY
I have kinda adapted to it. Doesn't feel as bad as the first time. There's a few minor bugs, but I can still enjoy the game. But it has commands and command blocks a big feature wasn't in console and infinite worlds. I guess some of the bugs make up for it.
06/30/2018 10:50 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Fisherman
Weirdfisher
That's the reason why I never agreed to the "Bedrock edition" idea. It was gonna be a huge mess.I mean , why would they Port MCPE on Console? That's stupid as it sounds. It's meant to be for MOBILE ( except windows10 because Microsoft just wanna make money . you can run Java on win10). Who would like playing against total strangers. I brought a PS4 because my cousin had one to play Minecraft together online. If you have someone to play with on your platform , why would anybody as for Bedrock Edition? I'm glad PS4 doesn't have this. It could've been better if it had regular updates ( as stated by @Ivain) It just has many bugs and glitches.
Just hope that they don't stop updating Minecraft Console for this.
07/02/2018 1:09 am
MASTER_RICKY
It's free if you have legacy console and the Marketplace has a ton of micro transactions but the console had paid DLC and you don't have to buy anything. They release early even though it has bugs cause some kids are crying for it and can't wait.
07/03/2018 9:12 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fisherman
Weirdfisher
Actually I think according to XBOX , its free if you have the DIGITAL Legacy console Edition. If you're on disc you're in bad luck and you're gonna have to buy it .
07/02/2018 1:07 am
MASTER_RICKY
Although, the console bedrock has significant differences like the frame rate is better than PE. They still have time to patch these bugs on the console. The mobile has a lot of bugs likely due to massive features on it. I quite agree, they need time to patch the bugs.
06/22/2018 11:35 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
thunderbolt73
Agree completely. The pocket edition was always a mess, porting it over was really just not a great idea.
06/30/2018 7:41 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Porting it over to all other platforms is a good idea in itself, but it lacked updates so perhaps they did so too soon.
06/30/2018 12:57 am
MASTER_RICKY
At least its getting improvements through updates, it's not all over.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome