Blaze Help

Faithful_Miner's Avatar Faithful_Miner10/21/14 8:09 am
1 emeralds 256 3
10/22/2014 3:11 am
Prism Network's Avatar Prism Network
I have a few questions about blaze and the nether for the xbox360 edition. I am currently building a blaze spawner and here are my questions.

1. Is there a way I can bring water into the nether without switching from survival mode? Will a silk touch pick axe be able to collect ice blocks?

2. Does surrounding the spawner with cobblestone vs nether brick affect its spawn rate?

3. Will putting three blocks of cobble or nether brick on top of the spawner to stop the blaze from spawning on top of the spawner affect the spawn rate?
Faithful_Miner
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 3:11 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Prism Network
I am not sure about lava but you could give it a try because well blazes wont take any dmg from lava and it is a bit slower than water..
10/21/2014 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Faithful_Miner
Ok that helps, thx.

I have another question now...

If I am not able to bring water into the Nether which I might be able to (not sure yet) would lava work as a substitute to water? Would lava be able to make a blaze flow in a direction or would it just get stuck in the lava? I watched a video of this grinder working and it works very well but it uses water. I'm not sure how a blaze would react to lava or if it would actually flow through it?
10/21/2014 8:57 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Prism Network
Faithful_MinerI have a few questions about blaze and the nether for the xbox360 edition. I am currently building a blaze spawner and here are my questions.

1. Is there a way I can bring water into the nether without switching from survival mode? Will a silk touch pick axe be able to collect ice blocks?

2. Does surrounding the spawner with cobblestone vs nether brick affect its spawn rate?

3. Will putting three blocks of cobble or nether brick on top of the spawner to stop the blaze from spawning on top of the spawner affect the spawn rate?

1. Yes it should work, I do not own xbox so I cant tell you but on PC it works.

2. As far as I know, no.

3. Yes, they should not spawn on top of spawner even if you put 2 blocks, just leave space around/under spawner empty.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome