Can't quite find a good server

Deltron306930's Avatar Deltron3069306/19/18 5:10 pm history
1 emeralds 269 5
6/21/2018 12:05 am
NegativeZoneMC's Avatar NegativeZoneMC
Rant post Inc, skip to the bottom for the point of this thread

Let me be real here... PE servers are trash. Reason for me saying that is because most of them are full of the same old minigames that can keep me entertained for 5 minutes, or they are TOO OP. (Enabling flying, hacking, pay2win, easily obtainable God gear, how low has the bar sank?)

Remember that the above and below are only my opinions on it based on the type of player I am.

What really keeps me playing this game are factions. I love making a base and mining all the caves in my area to sell all the ore for profit. I love spending my money on gear to go into the warzone and leave with a full inventory of player's belongings.

But here is where the problem begins and ends - there are NO servers like that on PE and barely any more on PC. Usually all the mining will be done at spawn, or you will have to make money by creating farms with spawners so you can just sit and AFK. That is not fun to me. Neither is having a flat or predictable map with the same exact terrain every 100 blocks, or having grief protection or so many games on one hub that the faction server has almost no players on it. There are so many grievances I have with today's Minecraft servers that it will take up the character limit.

I'm not going to talk more about how it used to be or describe the pre-2014 servers in detail, but I'm just here to ask-

Are there any non-OP faction/SMP servers on PE which are

a. Not pay2win
- hacking not allowed
- Mostly vanilla
- not stuffed with minigames
-Not reliant on AFK farming
- focused on PvP and mining
-not having a flat map
-decent terrain generation
-having a spawn which contains a food source AT most
-active or at least trying to bring in more players

I've scoured the few serverlist websites that there are so please don't try sending me to any of the "top fifty" ones like Cosmic, Luckyblock, Lifeboat and the such. I already know about them and don't particularly want to play on them.
Deltron306930
Level 1 : New Miner