Ender Dragon Quest! (Xbox 360)

MonarchFrost's Avatar MonarchFrost10/25/14 3:40 pm
1 emeralds 148
How's it going, guys? I'm looking for TWO experienced Minecraft players to join my sister an I in a quest to defeat the Ender Dragon. It will be mainly a weekend game. Since we all have lives to attend to, it will be easier for us all to just play on the weekends. Also, I'm 19 and my sister is 11. Just so you know what to expect when you join.

Here are a few rules for if you decide to join us:

1. No cheating. We want to do it legitimately. That being said, I do not consider building repeaters as cheating. (Cobblestone, Stone, Obsidian, etc.)

2. No griefing. You will be kicked immediately and blocked.

3. No fighting. If you have a disagreement, please settle it outside of the game in private messages. This is my little sister's first legitimate run to try and defeat the Ender Dragon on survival and I want it to be fun and drama free.

4. I'd prefer the players to be around my age. Fifteen would have to be my minimum.

Other than that, just about anything goes. Cursing is acceptable but nothing too explicit. The difficulty will be set to hard and we will be using the basic Minecraft texture pack. So, if you're interested, add me on Xbox Live and we will talk to you for a bit to see of you will actually be joining us! We may not accept the first players that ask to join either due to connectivity problems between our consoles or we just don't get along well enough to undertake the entire game with you so don't be discouraged if you have players asking ahead of you because you still may be able to join or even replace someone.

I really hope to hear from some of you!

GT: MonarchFrost
MonarchFrost
Level 1 : New Explorer