Fnaf World roleplay pe will be on youtube (fnaf bro)

Fnaffoxy652's Avatar Fnaffoxy6523/3/18 9:41 pm history
1 emeralds 280 1
3/3/2018 9:58 pm
Fnaffoxy652's Avatar Fnaffoxy652
In the fnaf world role play we would need some voice actors and body actors all people that join the roleplay must get a app called messenger and search for Nick White with a witherd foxy image and we need freddy,bonnie,chica,foxy,golden freddy,toy chica ,toy bonnie, toy freddy ,mangle ,puppet,bb,jj,wither bonnie,wither freddy ,wither chica,wither foxy,wither golden freddy,rxq,shadow freddy,springtrap,phantome freddy,phantome chica,phantome foxy, phantome bb, phantome puppet,phantome,mangle,nightmare freddy,nightmare bonnie,nightmare chica,nightmare foxy,nightmare fredbear, nightmare, nightmarepuppet,nightmare bb ,plushtrap ,nightmare mangle,jack o bonnie ,jack o chica,baby,ennard,ballora,funtime freddy, bon bon, funtime foxy, season 2 will be a fnaf oragins then season 3 will be fnaf 6 and my xbox account is fnaffoxy652 pe android is allowed if have a fnaf skin xbox is allowed and if pc must have minecraft pe and we need some people who are good with commands and redstone and good builders and i have a youtube channel called fnaf bro with a witherd freddy image so ill be recording ill se ya there

Need messenger

Good account

Redston builders

Good with command

Great builders

Have fnaf skin no amine

Good working as a team

In the map i have a addon that i can change your nametage to who you will roleplay as

If join roleplay will get credit on being on youtube

Youtube channel : fnàf bro

Already have 2 people part of the roleplay

Messenger.com/Nick White look for wither foxy if fnaf fan

Friend me and your part of the role play replie who you will be

Thanks and ill see ya there
Fnaffoxy652
Level 1 : New Miner