Girls are on the internet. We even play games! So stfu.

Zelborg's Avatar Zelborg3/27/13 5:15 pm
3/27/2013 7:15 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Idiots. I even run two groups dedicated to xbox gaming. The reason you all don't know about us is because we have to hide our gender due to harassment, being accused of lying and all that bullshit, its what pushes girls from gaming.

So for any of the -real- women out there. Here's a group that's girl friendly, I'll kick anyone for mocking female gamers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Want some Xbox 360 Minecraft friends to play with? New to the game, and need some help figuring it out? Need help on a project or wanting to help others? Needing help scouting out maps?

Currently +200 member's

Then you're all welcome to join in this very active Facebook group. We welcome all mature players!
This group is a collective of gamers helping each other with maps, questions, and help finding friends to play with.

As the Administrator, I keep in touch with 4J studios and post anything that they do directly to the group, as well as other active member's, we have lots of posted information for minecrafters new to the game. Such as the Brewing lists, some neat glitches ( some fixed in the next update, unfortunately ) Add me File that is updated with all provided gamertags that are commented in the file. --Please-- read the add me instructions before posting.

We have a section in our group files with various seeds with special locations to find diamonds, nether fortresses, and anything else you'd need! Locations already posted for Diamonds, Nether Fortress, Nether Wart, Blaze Spawners, and more! We welcome any help!

Group Link:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/199927970150743/
Zelborg
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2013 7:15 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Flame war? Check.

Moderator found it? Check.

Locked because why not? Check.
03/27/2013 7:07 pm
Level 46 : Master Artist
Igorgames
I would like to join...how do i sign up?
03/27/2013 7:08 pm
Level 46 : Master Artist
Igorgames
I'm a guy ...if that matters?
03/27/2013 7:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Phrozenbit
Like this, yes. It's hard to tell what your intentions are this way.
03/27/2013 7:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
OryHara350
LIES, ALL LIES, I SAY SHAME ON THE LIES, THERE BE NO GIRLS ON THE NET!!

ONLY COPS AND MEN WITH MELONS!!

THOU HAVE COMMITTED ACTS OF HERESY BY SPREADING THIS DISINFORMATION, LOL
03/27/2013 7:04 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
McJJH
#TRUTH
03/27/2013 7:05 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
You're annoying.
03/27/2013 7:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FrozenPhoenix
I don't see whats wrong with people. I'm a girl and I play for over 12+ hours a day and no one complains. Boys can do ballet and like pink and girls can play video games and like blue. Its all the same. Plus, I voice chat all the time and its kinda easy to point out I'm of the different gender. Whoever disagrees is a Hardass
03/27/2013 7:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Phrozenbit
Yes, this ^

More power to girls on the internet

Joking about it being a guy isn't funny, being an ass about it as a guy isn't funny.

[edit] For those who don't read my profile, I'm a dude [/edit]
03/27/2013 7:05 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Mountaineer
tacitAlpaca
And have you ever been "harrassed" because of it? I know I haven't. And by making these sorts of threads, girls just alienate themselves more than if they just play the game. In the end, you're not here to discuss gender issues, you're here to play games.
03/27/2013 7:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
nateo11
News to me...
03/27/2013 6:59 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
I know how you feel not because I am a girl (because I'm a male the last time I checked) but because someone close to me gets harassed for being a female gamer all the time so I support your message.
03/27/2013 7:04 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
Wow, that's funny. Oh dear god, but I agree with you.
03/27/2013 6:54 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
McJJH
GIRL ON INTERNET = Fat nerdy children trying to get a fake online girlfriend so they feel good about themselves, child malesters, ect...

TRUTH
03/27/2013 7:00 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
peproductions
Not all gamers are fat or nerdy. Sometimes the girl they meet online is turns into a real relationship.
03/27/2013 6:53 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
ThatsMyPickaxe
And I thought everyone knew that were are girls on the internet. I don't mind female players, I actually like having them around, it gives a bit of variety.
03/27/2013 6:49 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Rawwk
Why just say you're a girl gamer? Just pretend your a boy... don't voice chat and everybody will leave you alone. It's annoying when "girls" say they're girls when playing games. Not everybody wants a girl gamer not everybody gives a -selfsnip-.
03/27/2013 6:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
bubbles1499
Well, we don't want to have to 'hide' the fact that we're female. I hate those girls who feel the need to state that they're 'girl gamers' every five minutes, and act like it makes them superior, too. but we don't all do that. Actually most of us don't. So we shouldn't be bullied just because we're girls.
03/27/2013 6:47 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
It's pretty much because male gamers are desperate for women and most of them have heard of scams where men pose as girls so that they can abuse them.

It's not that we don't trust you, it's that we don't trust our own gender and we take it out on you.

Guys are very good at taking stuff out on the wrong people. I know this sounds retarded, but I met my girlfriend on Minecraft. We've been together for a while and I know her in real life, as well. I know that she's real. I do think that insulting us probably isn't the best way to make things better, though... Most guys reciprocate that.

@Phrontier: Why? This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about...

I do realize that this is a bit of an advertisement, but I think the writer was being somewhat serious.
03/27/2013 6:04 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
peproductions
Its good to see girl games get to hang out. Im a guy but I see problems with how we treat you guys. Hope you guys last and none of us come over hear and be mean
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome