[Xbox One] Hermitcraft-style server, free build, read desc.

Evanrankin's Avatar Evanrankin2/13/17 5:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 3
2/19/2017 7:44 am
Comrade Rick's Avatar Comrade Rick
Hey guys,
So I've had a world since November of 2016 and it's pretty cool. Have a couple of amazing mountain ranges (pre-amplified), a ton of resources I can share including pumpkins, diamonds, coal, sugar cane etc. There was a duplication glitch a while back before tu47 and let's just say I took advantage of that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I have a triple pumpkin farm and dual sugar cane farm which is insane and I can happily share them. I also have a beacon and have fought the ender dragon at least twice as a far as I can remember. I'd like to do this again, and grind the game completely. I love also finding bugs or glitches and using them to my advantage. I think it would be so cool if we could start like a Hermitcraft type server and the minute realms arrives I'll be sure to buy it. The server doesn't have any rules really, just the basics, no griefing, no TNT, no stealing etc. We could also set up some sort of chat room online and we could talk there, because not everyone likes talking in parties. I'm looking for talented builders and redstoners for the world as it's been single player for months.
My gamer tag is evanrankin and send me a message if you'd like to join. I'll be on everyday but I have school from 9am - 4pm and have to study for exams from 4pm - 7pm. I'm finished school on Wednesday.
GT:evanrankin
Thanks Guys!
Evanrankin
Level 1 : New Miner