MCPE server: Adventure-Craft

Sandertv's Avatar Sandertv4/10/16 11:27 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 2
7/31/2016 2:48 pm
Ilanduril's Avatar Ilanduril
Hello!
I'm here to share my server with you.
Adventure-Craft
Adventure-Craft is a fairly small minecraft pocket edition server. It usually has about 10 players online at once, and I would like to increase that with your help!

This server has a bunch of things to do. First up, we have vanilla survival, where you can venture around the world and make houses, bases and whatever you like.

Second, we got a couple minigames like Colormatch, which is basically wooljumper in minecraft pc. We also have a couple droppers to play.

Next to that, we have parkour where you can have some fun, a small reward awaits you at the end of the parkour.

Adventure-Craft has a big part PVP. We have made a bunch of arenas for you to battle other players in and have some fun.

We have loads more of cool plugins to improve the server. There is for example economy, setting homes, warping and more.

Adventure-Craft is also one of the little amount of minecraft pe servers which has a working monster system, so be aware, a silverfish might just spawn when breaking a stone block!

Server IP and port:
IP:a-craft.us.to
Port:19154

I hope to see a lot of you in-game! if so, enjoy!
Sandertv
Level 1 : New Miner