*Mirrored Realm* [(Vanilla)(Hard)(Achievements on)]

Shistre's Avatar Shistre5/16/19 1:12 pm history
1 emeralds 201 2
5/21/2019 12:19 am
Shistre's Avatar Shistre
Mirrored Realm is a new community looking for new members, We hope to be a long living community and excel. I don't wanna waste your time so let's get straight to the point.

Vanilla realm, Survival, Hard difficulty, Achievements on.

Cross platform realm, [BEDROCK EDITION]

If you want to join the fun and be apart of this newly started story, Then comment below or hit me up in messages.

The goal of this realm is for People to team up and build a town, Recruit new members into their town, And go to war with other towns if need be. Either you get Plundered, Raided, Or killed by another town, Or the opposite, You can always rebuild, and come back even stronger. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds, Hopefully.

So you should know that this realm will have lots of death, destruction, and more. So if you can't handle losing your whole inventory when dying, Or losing something you've built, Then think again if you REALLY want to join this realm, we do not condone toxicity. Don't be the person that throws a tantrum because you lost items, structures, fights. We all just want to have a good time and play the game.

It's required that you join our discord before you get the realm invite, So if you do not have discord i advise you get it, Otherwise lets focus on the people who do have discord, Make sure to keep an eye on your DMs because that's where i'll usually be replying to people.
Shistre
Level 1 : New Miner