Ned builders for loads of Xbox mini Minecraft games!

AcademyYokai's Avatar AcademyYokai3/28/13 1:43 pm
1 emeralds 201 8
3/28/2013 4:05 pm
djsaal's Avatar djsaal
Hello! I am requesting help from you people! Yes, you! I was hoping to make lots of little Minecraft mini games, but I need some assistance. That means builders, and players!

I had a few ideas in mine, here are some!

Bomb Patrol: Basically, the whole room is obsidian. It is like a maze. You get about 2 stacks of TNT at the beginning. To make it explode, place it on the ground. How to do this? Put redstone torches below the obsidian blocks, so if you place it on the obsidian, it will explode. Two entrances, Red team and Blue team. One big Xbox party. Loads of chaos..

Fishing Camp: There will be a camp site, next to a river. Basically, there will be tends (made out of wooden planks) and a bonfire thing. By the water there is a dock, with 6 stations. There is a seat and a chest on each station, and it has 3 fishing rods. Back at the camp, there are 8 furnaces, with coal supplied. The aim of the game is to get as much cooked fish as possible, raw fish counts. Cooked equals 2 points, raw is 1.

Pac Man: Basically the title. There will be one person, with shears. There are yellow wool around the whole maze/map, and they have to get them all. However, there are ghosts (Other players). They have diamond swords, and have to find the guy with the wool. When the guy finds a chest, he shouts "Power Up". When this happens, its his chance to kill the ghosts. He can get a splash potion of damage, or a sword, or maybe some armor.

These are some, I was hoping to do Kerplunk and others... Please, add my gamertag AcademyYokai for more information.. Or just post here!

Hope to hear from you
AcademyYokai
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner