Need help finding specific slime chunks

Prowl8413's Avatar Prowl841310/16/18 10:37 am
2 emeralds 1.8k 2
10/16/2018 8:27 pm
Prowl33's Avatar Prowl33

Hey guys, so I am working on a video for making an ultra efficient slime farm... but I need a very specific alignment of slime chunks, below I will try to map it out, and list my criteria. I am having a hard time finding what I am looking for.

Link to slime finder PE https://depressed-pho.github.io/slime-finder-pe/#-540,-684

Here is the grid pattern. S will stand for slime chunk, X chunks don't matter.

XSXXXXXSX

SSXXXXXSS

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

SSXXXXXSS

XSXXXXXSX

Criteria
  • Atleast 1 slime chunk in each of the corners, if you can find 2 or all 3 for some of those corners, that would be amazing, but filling all of them is not required
  • As close to 0,0 coordinates as possible... but if you have to go out far to find it, that's fine
  • The X's really don't matter, I don't care if there is a slime chunk there or not, only care for ones that are where the S's are
  • You should be able to tell... but those 4 corners of slime chunks are separated by 5 chunks each way, so the spacing is important

Whoever gets me the right alignment of slime chunks with the most slime chunks in those designated spots, I will very gladly give you a shout out in the video I make!
Prowl8413
Level 1 : New Miner