RECRUITING EXPERIENCED XBOX 360 MC BUILDERS!

Classxc's Avatar Classxc3/10/14 3:27 am
3/17/2014 3:12 pm
DarkOdin's Avatar DarkOdin

How old are you? -

What's the best thing you've ever built? -

Why do you think you qualify to become a part of the team? -

How long do you play Minecraft on the 360 a day? -

What's your Gamertag? -

What country do you live in? -
Classxc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2014 3:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
How old are you? - 17

What's the best thing you've ever built? - I've built Faction worlds on the xbox 360, Also have built For many Servers on the PC version, i am ever currently working on a Replica of CandyLand for my little sister.

Why do you think you qualify to become a part of the team? - I'm active and dedicated player who likes to play with others and build great and wonderous things.

How long do you play Minecraft on the 360 a day? - the least amount of time is 3 hours the max would be 8 (i do have college so cant always be on 8 hours a day.

What's your Gamertag? - jzpimpin101

What country do you live in? - USA
03/13/2014 7:35 pm
Classxc
We need 3 more people
03/12/2014 10:47 pm
Classxc
Still searching for people!
03/11/2014 7:02 pm
Classxc
Recruited 2 people to the group! Looking for 8 more!
03/11/2014 5:22 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Mamsies
Age - 14
Best creation - A huge world filled with houses, castles, skyscrapers and pixel art. It's amazing.
Why do I qualify - All my friends always say I'm the best builder out of all of them and I would love to work with more experienced builders.
How long do I play - I play at least 2 hours a day. Depends how much homework I have.
Minecraft on 360 - Pretty much the only thing I play. I get bored quickly of other games, but Minecraft never ends.
Gamertag - Mamsies
Country - England
03/11/2014 5:08 pm
Classxc
Still looking for some builders!
03/10/2014 9:58 pm
ForceRagepage
I know..... that just my n ormal app... add me on xbox -> Forceragepage <---
03/10/2014 6:03 pm
Classxc
Good long entry, but I'm looking more for people that can help build, not staff to help run a server. Again, this is for the Xbox 360.
03/10/2014 4:16 pm
ForceRagepage
How old are you? - 14

What's the best thing you've ever built? - ummm idk I've built a lot of things.... maybe my giant city... huh

Why do you think you qualify to become a part of the team? - cause imam person

How long do you play Minecraft on the 360 a day? - depends haven't been on Xbox in a while cause I've been playing pc... I would like to go back

What's your Gamertag? - ForceRagepage

What country do you live in? America east coast.... btw heres my normal app for staff

IGN: ForceRagepage (I do have a couple alts to)\

Maturity: 8/10 I will joke around within context.

Experience In Staff? I have been co-owner twice now. the first server was taken down due to the fact that the owners computer broke and his laptop couldn't support the server. That kind of sucked :/. he was going to email me the files so I could host it but one of the players that was op-ed raged that it was being taken down and greifed the entire server. I have also been moderator but was banned because the owner got mad at me because I got off at 12:00 his time when it was 4am my time. I was up for over 36 hours building. (please don't have anger issues like he did XD )

Have you been staff before? As I said previously yes, on multiple occasions. I also host servers on the Xbox 360 edition, that I solo build and run.

Skype (you actually need a mic) lmfao: ForceRagepage (yes I have a mic XD )

How Active Are You?: I consider myself to be a no life, spending a cool 6 hours a day playing either clash of clans or minecraft.

What can you bring to the server?: I am a highly experienced builder and am good with redstone and enjoy using the chat. If you need me to build you something just ask me and it can be done. I have built 4 hunger games maps as solo builds without world edit on super flat, creating solid mountains and caves as I go. it is quite hard to notice that it is not naturally generated. I am good at making things look natural and am experienced in world edit, meaning I can help build you cool new spawns and a detailed shop. I have experience with shop signs plugin and if needed will make that for you. that would be my 4th time making a shop so I am experienced at doing so. If needed I will stay up to the early hours of the morning if you would like something to be done fast. I am very flexible and if you don't like something I will delete it and restart. (on the server that was deleted I built 17 different spawns... the owner wouldn't tell me what he wanted so I just kept guessing...)

additional info: If you add a new plugin I will watch a bunch of YouTube tutorials to master it so I can help I hope I get accepted for a position and will be eagerly awaiting your response.
P.S. my email is ForceRagepage@yahoo.com so email me for further info or if I get accepted
P.P.S. I live on the east coast of the us so there's your time zone
03/10/2014 2:01 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
shadowolf0101
Age- 14
Best Build- A Steam Punk mountain kingdom.
Why- I have a unusual yet good style in building
Time- Around 3-4 hours
Gamertag- ShadowShot0101
England
03/10/2014 1:42 pm
Assassinated33
Under water palace
Idk lol probally dont qualify
Varies.. 2-6 hrs
Assassinated33
'Merica