Town of Rekton [PS4 Server]

Ctpitcher's Avatar Ctpitcher9/29/14 6:24 pm
1 emeralds 201
Evening everyone!

I've completed a portion of my epic PVP Survival Map on the PS4, called the Town of Rekton. Those who have seen it being developed from the very beginning till now, have been astonished by the detail of design, and I am ready to release it to the public for full on enjoyment from you all.

Trophies are turned off, just to let you know, since I built it in Creative mode. That might some of you off, but once you look at the server, hopefully you'll see all the hard work I put into it. I've spent long hours building this custom map, and even though it is finely-detailed in itself already, it is only a portion of what I plan to build off from. In this town you will have access to an abundant amount of residential homes, with various garage spaces, and the living quarters are next to a Recreational Center! Here you can take a dip in the pool, play some B-Ball, or take a shot at Tennis. It's all your choice, and you can play how you desire, just watch your back for other players. This is a PVP/Survival map after all.

Though there will be rules, and of course, that applies to no griefing! Also there are boundary walls surrounding the town area, and you aren't supposed to exit those walls until more of the exterior has been built. There are elements of Hunger Games in it too, such as Supply Drops. However, if you have suggestions on how the server can be a better, like what to include in chests, or what to be rewarded as Supply Drops, or etc. Let me know!

So if you're interested, go and gather all of your friends (and/or enemies), and add my PSN: CTPITCHER

I'll be hosting a lot, so keep an eye out for me online. I will be invisible and mute most of the time, spectating and making sure good sportsmanship is to be had. So what are you waiting for? Send me a friend request!
Ctpitcher
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter